Dr. Wong/ 5328 grafts/FUT/full coverage/new rep

This patient in his early 30’s traveled from Norway to have his procedure with Dr. Wong. His goals were to have as many grafts as possible and cover as much of the scalp that the procedure would allow. His areas of concern included both the front and mid scalp as well as the crown. Needing a large number of grafts, he felt Hasson and Wong would give him the best chance to achieve his goals. With 5328 grafts, Dr. Wong was able to deliver. The 5328 grafts via FUT consisted of 1797 single hair grafts, 3082 doubles and 449 3-4 hair grafts. These photos sent in by the patient are 2 years post-op. So happy and impressed with his result, he wanted to help potential patients in Scandinavia where he feels the options for a quality hair restoration are limited at best. He will be seeing patients and representing Hasson and Wong in Oslo on June 11-12. If you’re interested in a procedure at Hasson and Wong, able to make it to Oslo and would like to see him, sign up here: https://hassonandwong.com/consultations-in-your-city/

tm-dr-w-fut-front.jpg

tm-dr-w-fut-front-top.jpg

tm-dr-w-fut-top.jpg

tm-dr-w-fut-front-left.jpg

tm-dr-w-fut-front-left-temple.jpg

tm-dr-w-fut-front-right.jpg

tm-dr-w-fut-front-right-temple.jpg

tm-dr-w-fut-top-graft.jpg

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

That is an impressive result and exactly what I was looking for. Is this from one surgery and what how many grafts per cm2 were covered? Also would you say he's a NW5 Doug?

Thank you for uploading.

Must be another pleased graduate from "Wong University"!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Thanks for the comments guys!

PeloDinero: I would say he is between a Norwood 5A and 6.

UKLad81: One surgery. Hard to say on grafts per cm2. Maybe 50-60 in the frontal zone, less in mid and crown. It is important to be able to create enough density for a natural result but each case is different. I tell patients not to get caught up in the numbers. One patient may require 70-80 cm2 and another only 40-50. Too many factors to paint a broad brush. The doc will know how dense he'll need to pack it for the maximum cosmetic impact. I'm waiting on a few more pics of the mid-scalp and crown, I will post hopefully soon.

Shampoo: Yes, he is quite a happy and proud graduate!

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

You know I love me some H&W, but I'd ask the guy for some pics that aren't over-cropped. So much of the work is cropped out. Glad he is a happy camper.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...