hairlosscpa

Scientists studying cancer stumble on 'breakthrough' in search for baldness cure

Thought the article below was interesting, what do you all think?

Scientists studying cancer stumble on 'breakthrough' in search for baldness cure

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Amazing...another scientific discovery to add to the list we already have.

No doubt this is five years from becoming a marketable product...

I hope that I am surprised some day. I read the hair loss cure by 2020 site and that site is by far the best that I have found to monitor hair loss treatments and cures outside of hair transplants. A "cure" will almost certainly not happen by 2020, and I think that 2030 is the best that we can hope for, but it would surprise me if it happened that soon. However, there will be a some things that between now and then that will be worthy adjuncts to what is available today.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Amazing...another scientific discovery to add to the list we already have.

No doubt this is five years from becoming a marketable product...

I can tell you've been around the scene for a while :) It's always five of ten years away.

Interesting article though. Maybe one day one of these breakthroughs will pan out.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

its been almost 2 years, has anything significant come out of this or just another hype article?

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.