Concealer that won't come off even when you sleep

Hi hairtransplanthrowaway, I don't think there is any products that will stay in your hair all night.

I currently use toppik and I have been using this for almost 5 years, I apply it every day. Style my hair and when its dry I apply toppik. Once I have done that just add some hairspray. It lasts me all day. There have been times where I haven't washed it out before bed and I have woken up and some of the fibers have come out - mainly at the crown. But this doesn't bother me too much as I just apply some more and that's that. But honestly speaking, I've had no issues with toppik and its remained in tact for 10 - 12 hours in a working day. Sleeping wise, it will come out slightly. Hope this helps.

Hi hairtransplanthrowaway, I don't think there is any products that will stay in your hair all night.

I currently use toppik and I have been using this for almost 5 years, I apply it every day. Style my hair and when its dry I apply toppik. Once I have done that just add some hairspray. It lasts me all day. There have been times where I haven't washed it out before bed and I have woken up and some of the fibers have come out - mainly at the crown. But this doesn't bother me too much as I just apply some more and that's that. But honestly speaking, I've had no issues with toppik and its remained in tact for 10 - 12 hours in a working day. Sleeping wise, it will come out slightly. Hope this helps.

Hey thanks for your reply.

Is toppik better than Caboki? I've used it several times but I'm torn between ordering Caboki or it's alternative. Dermatch looks amazing (won't even come off when you swim) but application process seems extremely tedious.

I'd like to purchase a fibre/concealer that will stay on while playing soccer (if anything of that exists).

I've played football (and badminton) whilst having toppik applied. I didn't notice it coming off or running down my face whilst sweating. The only time I had to worry about was when it rained. That said keep a hat near by if it does rain.

With toppik, I've had no issues with heavy wind (I drive a convertible and its never come off!), rain and water is your only enemy!!

I've never used any of the other products, I did look at Dermatch and you're right it does look a tad messy when applying.

• 1 year later...

Depends on your level of hair loss, but most concealers will have some come off. Even if you have a extra strong hair spray.

I've learned to sleep differently if I want to keep my Triumph hair fibers on my head. Sleep on my stomach, on my face, etc.

• 5 months later...
On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:29 AM, hairtransplanthrowaway said:

Please advise on a concealer that stays for the most number of hours.

That would be SMP...

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators

Buy dark pillowcases problem solved. DermMatch comes off on the pillow case, but it's not visible on the scalp. So you wake up with the same look as you did when you went to bed.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.