Arminius

Dr. Hasson - FUE - 2650 grafts - April 7, 2017

Just now, Arminius said:

Hi everyone, I am going to bring this post back to life. 

For some odd reason, all of my photos were deleted. I will upload photos I took this morning. Dr. Hasson is, in my opinion, the absolute king of the hair transplant world. 

Around three years out from my surgery and I cannot describe how my life has changed for the better. It is transformative to a degree I cannot put into words.

Great dude, please add a before picture as well, so new guys to the site can appreciate the transformation. Still got that epic beard? 

I do not provide medical advice, recommendations, all responses are my opinion.

My Hair Transplant Journey

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

WOW😱

Melvin- Associate Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork FacebookPintrest, Linkedin and YouTube.

Looks awesome. I remember this thread. I think you were one of the newest patient posted results from when h&w first started doing fue 

Solidddddd!!!!

this is what im talkin about.  

The hairline looks fantastic, there’s been a lot of talk of FUE being inferior in terms of growth, what did Dr. Hasson say about his FUE growth rate? Cause this look as good as any FUT result they’ve showcased.

13 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The hairline looks fantastic, there’s been a lot of talk of FUE being inferior in terms of growth, what did Dr. Hasson say about his FUE growth rate? Cause this look as good as any FUT result they’ve showcased.

Thank you! The growth rate was off the charts in my case. I think I recall being told more than 96% of the transplanted hairs grew. My temples took longer to thicken up for some reason. Hairs grew best in my scar tissue (I had a nasty one from a childhood accident, around 3 inches long by 1” thick). You cannot see the scar any longer.

I have zero idea why anyone would comment negatively about FUE. My experience and outcome are categorically fantastic.

I should add I am still on Finasteride and I do not drink alcohol nor do I smoke.

Edited by Arminius

57 minutes ago, Arminius said:

Thank you! The growth rate was off the charts in my case. I think I recall being told more than 96% of the transplanted hairs grew. My temples took longer to thicken up for some reason. Hairs grew best in my scar tissue (I had a nasty one from a childhood accident, around 3 inches long by 1” thick). You cannot see the scar any longer.

I have zero idea why anyone would comment negatively about FUE. My experience and outcome are categorically fantastic.

I should add I am still on Finasteride and I do not drink alcohol nor do I smoke.

Yea, I do believe growth is up to skill. Some surgeons get lower growth, while others it’s about equal. I think H&W either procedure gets good growth.

image.jpeg.232dbf89b16f77ef52e108537e6d9a75.jpeg

hair looks amazing ! Those shades are 🔥 btw

Hadn’t seen this thread before today...fantastic results! Congrats man!

Mind me asking your age?

5 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Hadn’t seen this thread before today...fantastic results! Congrats man!

Mind me asking your age?

Thank you for the kind words! I’m 35.