Dr. Hasson - FUE - 2650 grafts - April 7, 2017

Wow!

I'm going in for a HT myself in about a month, in Belgium though with Dr. Bisanga. We have somewhat similar MPB patterns and I would absolutely kill for a result like that. You should be very happy, I know I would be :)

Big improvement!

What is the gap here in the photo behind your temple point work? I don't see it in the new photos so is this gap being covered by brushing it back?

31402.jpg

It may be due to the color difference which is seen in this photo so it could be contrast issue. Is this an issue for you in your daily life or has anyone noticed it?

31285.jpg

You have a sharp eye! There is a very small area behind the temple work that developed post-op shock loss. My doctor has confirmed that I would only need around 30 to 40 grafts to correct this.

Although I have considered correcting this little imperfection, I decided to instead grow my sides long and brush my hair backwards. I would not advise anyone to get temple work done. It is EXTREMELY difficult to get right. The difference in hair coarseness, texture, and colour is very noticeable if the hair is kept short. I am not going to keep my temple hair at a 1 or 2 length any longer since it is still quite noticeable. I was informed that this will change over time after a few hair cycles have completed.

I hope this helps.

9 months and 2 weeks post-op:

I have never been able to slick my hair straight back as in the below photos (no more side-part). Today marks that milestone. I realize my hair is still about 3 inches too short for this style, but it will only improve as it grows longer.

31446.jpg

31447.jpg

31448.jpg

31450.jpg

31451.jpg

31452.jpg

31453.jpg

31454.jpg

Edited by Arminius

Outstanding mate. Best money ever spent. I know what your mean about the hair coarseness. Mine has a mind of its own tbh at 12 months.

100%. Best $17k I ever spent. I would go back in a heartbeat. Not a single visible scar, even when shaved down to a zero. I already asked whether I may need future work but I was told I am fine for many years (assuming I stay on Proscar). I was also told that I have at least another 2500 FUE in the bank. Will likely burn those grafts on my back third crown area, if at all.

100%. Best $17k I ever spent. I would go back in a heartbeat. Not a single visible scar, even when shaved down to a zero. I already asked whether I may need future work but I was told I am fine for many years (assuming I stay on Proscar). I was also told that I have at least another 2500 FUE in the bank. Will likely burn those grafts on my back third crown area, if at all.

just 2500ish? your donor seems far denser than that.

• 2 weeks later...
6 months and 5 days post-op. Both of the below photos were taken in pretty harsh lighting. I also think that the Finasteride is finally beginning to work in my crown. My hair appears thicker and I barely lose more tha31531.jpgn 10 hairs per day. Before taking Finasteride, I would run my fingers through my hair and at least 5 hairs would come out every time. This is no longer the case.

31143.jpg

31144.jpg

For a comparison of my crown, here is a pre-op and pre-Finasteride photo (admittedly with much longer hair, which makes the transformation even more pronounced):

31145.jpg

Updated photos of the back of my head at 9 months and 3 weeks post-op. This will put to rest whether Proscar works wonders...

31531.jpg

31532.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Oh yes, I remember this case, he was a blondish dude with a beard. Legit home run.

I think he must’ve uploaded using some third party hosting site. We’ve made enhancements to our site, so the pictures you upload directly, automatically embed into the post. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am going to bring this post back to life. 

For some odd reason, all of my photos were deleted. I will upload photos I took this morning. Dr. Hasson is, in my opinion, the absolute king of the hair transplant world. 

Around three years out from my surgery and I cannot describe how my life has changed for the better. It is transformative to a degree I cannot put into words.

3 years after surgery:

IMG_8704.jpg

IMG_8702.jpg

IMG_8705.jpg

IMG_8703.jpg

IMG_8708.jpg

IMG_8700.jpg

IMG_8707.jpg

IMG_8701.jpg

Edited by Arminius

• Administrators
Just now, Arminius said:

Hi everyone, I am going to bring this post back to life. 

For some odd reason, all of my photos were deleted. I will upload photos I took this morning. Dr. Hasson is, in my opinion, the absolute king of the hair transplant world. 

Around three years out from my surgery and I cannot describe how my life has changed for the better. It is transformative to a degree I cannot put into words.

Great dude, please add a before picture as well, so new guys to the site can appreciate the transformation. Still got that epic beard? 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.