Dr. Hasson - FUE - 2650 grafts - April 7, 2017

Solid progress! At 12 months, this is goin to be beautiful. Enjoy!

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

3444 Strip Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187543-1-st-hair-transplant-strip-surgery-dr-radha-rani-complete-dossier.html

My Androgenic Alopecia Scrapbook

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188027-hair-wars-may-follicles-you.html

I feel bad saying it as the hair is growing in great, and looks to be fantastic work but you looked way more badass shaved down. One guy is my accountant and the other is a viking lol maybe you need to grow it long and thor it up :)

Everything looks really good. You seemed like you had good hair before your transplant. Your hairline was just higher and you lacked temple points. Everything now blends in great with your native hair and looks excellent. How does you donor area look? Any pics?

• 2 weeks later...

6 months and 5 days post-op. Both of the below photos were taken in pretty harsh lighting. I also think that the Finasteride is finally beginning to work in my crown. My hair appears thicker and I barely lose more than 10 hairs per day. Before taking Finasteride, I would run my fingers through my hair and at least 5 hairs would come out every time. This is no longer the case.

31143.jpg

31144.jpg

For a comparison of my crown, here is a pre-op and pre-Finasteride photo (admittedly with much longer hair, which makes the transformation even more pronounced):

31145.jpg

Looks great man, it looks like the sides are very short, how short are they? Are the scars noticeable? Can you post a pic with just the sides?

There are no scars. I get my haircut down to a zero or one all the time. Please take a look at the picture of the back of my head I posted in response to your question. My hair in the back is about a 1.25 at the time the photo was taken. There is no scarring at all. Had I opted for FUT, I would be extremely regretful at this time.

Solid progress! At 12 months, this is goin to be beautiful. Enjoy!

Thanks for your nice comment! I wonder whether my results will improve any further at this late stage. I have a follow-up visit with my doctor next week. I will ask him.

Everything looks really good. You seemed like you had good hair before your transplant. Your hairline was just higher and you lacked temple points. Everything now blends in great with your native hair and looks excellent. How does you donor area look? Any pics?

Thanks for your comment and questions. My donor hair looks excellent. I posted a picture of the back of my head for your review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just put you in my TOP HAT result Folder (there are not many FUE results in). Congratulations for your result. I doubt that anyone on the street can see that you had a HAT from the hairline or the donor. Maybe a little on the temples, but you really wearing the hair short.

You can really Sport the buss down look but I guess you will attract totally different women with both styles ;-)

• 3 weeks later...