Dr. Hasson - FUE - 2650 grafts - April 7, 2017

• 2 weeks later...

I just hit the 3 months post-op mark. Things are starting to grow like crazy. My new hairline is forming, notwithstanding my weekly buzz-cuts.

I looked in the mirror this morning and am noticing tons of fine hairs starting to sprout. I continue to see those fine hairs evolve into thick dark hairs over a two to four week timeline.

Needless to say, I am excited!

30695.jpg

30694.jpg

Another update at exactly 15 weeks post-op (changed some of the photo colours to give different perspectives). Also, please excuse the sweaty forehead... was at the gym:

30762.jpg

30761.jpg

30760.jpg

30763.jpg

30764.jpg

Edited by Arminius

Great results so far! Also dude you look pretty damn good with the shaved head (NO HOMO lol)

However, even at 3+ months I can see the scar. It was definitely very noticeable 2 months in (at least in the pictures). That's what makes me very anxious about doing a HT - looks like I will have to wear a hat for the first 3 months.

Minoxidil 1x day

Stopped Fin due to sides

HT With Dr. Konior December 2020: https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/anotherhairlossdude/4442

Great results so far! Also dude you look pretty damn good with the shaved head (NO HOMO lol)

However, even at 3+ months I can see the scar. It was definitely very noticeable 2 months in (at least in the pictures). That's what makes me very anxious about doing a HT - looks like I will have to wear a hat for the first 3 months.

Thank you for your nice feedback! And yes, if you want to look 100% back to normal after only 15 weeks, your HT experience may leave you slightly disappointed. Keep in mind, growth usually kicks in around 3 to 4 months. So, keeping your head shaved may have that effect.

I went a different route and didn't hide my procedure. People know and I am proud of it. Who cares?

Looking good Arminius :)

LOL at the comments of a shaved head. Who the hell wants that over a nice full head of hair? NOBODY lol

Thanks for your comment! And I somewhat agree with you. A shaved head suits some people. I enjoy it because it is so easy and people tend to take you pretty seriously. Haha.

I began to grow my hair out about 2 weeks ago. Let's see how it looks once longer. Am in that weird stage where I can't style it yet due to its short length.

Buzz cut really suits you man

I am straight but I am in love with your beard man!

Any tips regarding beard?

Cheers and do keep us updated

Thanks for commenting. And thank you for your compliment regarding my beard!

I always tell guys who ask me about my beard that they need to put down the trimmer and razor for at least 13 weeks (this allows all resting and growing follicles to sprout). You can trim a decent and *low* (extremely important) neckline at week 3 or 4. Besides that, you have to simply tough it out and let it grow for 3 or 4 months. Then, you can actually shape it.

Good luck!

Looks like things are really starting to pick up! I had FUE with Dr. Hasson exactly one month after you, so I appreciate the frequent picture updates :D

That's great! Would love to see your photos so we could compare progress. How many grafts did you get?

• 2 weeks later...

4 months and 10 days post-op:

30814.jpg

30813.jpg

Note that the scar has now disappeared. I cannot tell you guys just how happy I am with the outcome. H&W is the most dominant hair clinic around:

30812.jpg

Edited by Arminius

• 4 weeks later...