Surgery with Resul Yaman - 20th January

Goblin82

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, I'm just my result it at least average!

I've attached my 4 months update, things seem to be improving which is a good sign! My front tuft is definitely thicker and my left hand side (which had no hair at all) is my pretty good but the other side hasn't improved much as far as I can tell. It's the same with the mid portion, it's difficult to tell if any improvements as yet as had existing hair there.

I never used to be able to towell dry my hair, always had to use a hairdryer and products to make it look it. I can get away without them on a day to day basis so again think that's a good sign!

Should I expect more at four months?

downloadc8bf8fdd__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fpublic_2fDSC_0216.jpg.b3099281dbbda56fe3ebdecc14fe0c59.jpg

downloadfda5cb1e__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fpublic_2fDSC_0217.jpg.85d9590cc0ff00ab44fb46e0756463ff.jpg

download5d07cfb8__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fpublic_2fDSC_0222.jpg.acb052046b7932219b199c2a4d6fc458.jpg

download91ee0af9__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fpublic_2fDSC_0223.jpg.0965fb7518373514f322efce71b15130.jpg

download30a0bcbc__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fpublic_2fDSC_0226.jpg.24d0209e968953f5f9c4f8b3bba27704.jpg

download6586f7fd__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fpublic_2fDSC_0227.jpg.a3154cdce444f2e35bf6ddee1734fe3a.jpg

Goblin,

Congratulations on the recent hair transplant with Dr. Yaman. I've been very impressed with his work and results ever since we started pre-screening him and approved him for recommendation on The Hair Transplant Network.

So far, it seems that your progress and results are looking fantastic. How are you feeling about your growth and yield so far at this early stage? I expect that you were already feeling good about your progress however, I feel confident that you will be even happier when your results are mature.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks Bill.

I'm definitely happy with the progress of the front and left hand side but still a but worried about the right side and mid portion but I guess it's still too early to be concerned? They put less grafts and less density in the mid section so guess this but may take longer to come through.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm now 5 months so more pictures attached (same light but this time with better resolution camera). My hair had just been washed with baby shampoo and towell tried only. It does look better hair dryed and with styling products, happy to post pictures that way if anyone wants them.

I would appreciate some feedback as to how things are looking, some days I'm very happy and optimistic and then some days it's the opposite! I feel I didn't shed that much so maybe that's way I'm not seeing that much new growth but I could be wrong and possibly I just can't see it.

Thank you

Your hair line looks soo natural .. I had surgery with yaman in April .. if I manage to get similar results I will be over the moon !!

You happy with the density ?

Have u been taking any medication or supplements ?

Thanks

Keep us posted

Thanks hjb1990, yours looks awesome mate congratulations!

Thank you chevenowner! I made him keep the hairline quite high and inline with my existing hair (he did try and lower it) as I'm not too far off 36 now! I'm just taking biotin and MSM, not really sure if they have helped or not! It does need more density but it's still early days so fingers crossed it will get thicker! Surgery in April is still very early, plenty more time for it to kick in!

Cheers

Your hair line looks soo natural .. I had surgery with yaman in April .. if I manage to get similar results I will be over the moon !!

You happy with the density ?

Have u been taking any medication or supplements ?

Thanks

Keep us posted

So comparing Chevenowner1's surgery to Goblin82's surgery, it looks like Chevenowner1's 4300 grafts have to cover a much larger area (temples, midscalp and vertex) versus Goblin82's 3150 grafts on essentially the temples and a small midscalp area. Goblin82's density is looking pretty good already. Hope Chevenowner1's growth starts ramping up pretty soon!

• 2 months later...
Thanks hjb1990, yours looks awesome mate congratulations!

Thank you chevenowner! I made him keep the hairline quite high and inline with my existing hair (he did try and lower it) as I'm not too far off 36 now! I'm just taking biotin and MSM, not really sure if they have helped or not! It does need more density but it's still early days so fingers crossed it will get thicker! Surgery in April is still very early, plenty more time for it to kick in!

Cheers

Hi , goblin 82

Any update ? Please upload new pic ? I have surgery with dr in September.. need your opinion? Please advice ? Getting hair more thick ?