4250 grafts with Dr. Cinik at Istambul - Amazing Experience!!!

pjms

• 1 year later...

Update 1 year after 2nd Hair Transplant with Dr. Cinik.

I made 2nd session to fill more on hairline and top and crown where I needed. 

On first session I made hairline and partial crown and now I finish my project with 2nd session and other amazing results. More than happy with 2 sessions. Definitely changed my appearance, confidence, everything 😊

Around 4000 grafts more in 2nd session to fully coverage. Total 8200 grafts in 2 session.

As you can see in pictures there's no hidden results. Shooted as it is... (I wanted to post video but forum doesn't support 🤷‍♂️)

Once again million thanks to Dr. Cinik and his fantastic team. One of the world top clinics with extra care for patients and their effort to give them best results possible.

Looking for 3rd session when I complete 80 😄

Screenshot_20210206-143842_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-143843_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-143845_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-143849_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-143851_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210206-143853_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Egy said:

Congratulations @pjms I wonder if things had gone wrong, as they did to me, if you would have said all these nice words about Cinik's clinic.🤔

Each person is different. Even type of hair and baldness evolution can change final result...
I made my 1st HT when I was 39... my hair fall phase as almost finished. Then My donor was short but very dense. Also used from beard and some chest.. Final result is what you see. Other patients had some excellent result but as I said even patient conditions could affect final results...
You just need to contact clinic and as I know from the team they make their efforts to help you in some away... They are nice  

I am aware that every person is different, that transplantation is not an exact science and that even the best surgeons have some patients who have something wrong with them.  The difference is in how the clinic / surgeon acts, if that happens.  I wrote to the clinic, through their consultant, but I received no reply, only the consultant replied that he would discuss with Cinik.  I also had my scalp biopsy, to see if I had lichen or other scalp, but nothing, I sent the report to them.  Nothing

• Sad 1

Thank you for posting this update. Looks great! Really good job from Dr. Cinik. I am in the same situation you were in, I did my first transplant with Cinik and now I want to do my 2nd one to finish my crown and touch up my hairline. I am glad to see that 8000 grafts total does not show in the donor area.