4250 grafts with Dr. Cinik at Istambul - Amazing Experience!!!

pjms

I start lost my hair around 25 years old - quite young. I've losted until 33 or so!

I losted on front and up my head. Searching for clinics in my country - PORTUGAL - all of them (and they are few) have prohibited prices - about 2€ per graft!!!

I quite my search and got used to my hair... until January 2017 when a friend of mine told me that a client of his went to Turquey to made a FUE transplant for around 2000€!

I start dreaming again...

I start to Google to get as many information as possible, reading forums, reviews, watching lots of images before and after procedure, seing videos... all day during about 3 months!

I spoke with a friend of mine with same problem and decide to do the surgery together... After filter some information we decide to Dr. Cinik clinic... BEST DECISION EVER :)!!!

One day I contacted Ozlem, Dr. Cinik assistant and the other day she give all information that I need besides being so kind and available to answer all my doubts.

After plan our trip we send flight details to Ozlem she reply with surgery confimation on 24/4 and our accomodation at 5* hotel 200m distance to the clinic.

After we land on Ataturk Airport a driver took us to the hotel where we rest (we arrive at 1h30 AM). Next day we visit the city... beatiful, big and with lots of places to visit.

A huge city with 15 millions of habitants... very friendly people but with one problem... they don't spoke very well english!

Catching a taxi or metro we went to Taksim Square, Bosphoro, mosque of Santa Sofia, Grand Bazzar, Galatasaray Stadium and walk a lot through the city...

Nice food, lots of things to buy in Grand Bazaar (4000 tipical stores) and amazing views all over the city! I look forward to coming back again.

Second day we went early to clinic that is in 10th floor of Kolan International Hospital, meet Dr. Cinik that was very frendly and available to answer all questions. After check my head and explain how the surgery will be we went to shave the hair and prepare for about 8 hours lying down to be operated - this is the "worst" part, not because pain, but disconfort to be so many hours laying down! From time to time we can get up to stretch our legs... this helps!

All Dr. Cinik and his team are very professional, the clinic have very goods conditions and all the surgery went well! 4250 grafts implanted... I'm ansious to start getting results...

After surgery we were given all the medication we needed and a driver took us to our hotel where we rest. Next day we went to clinic by morning where Dr. Cinik check our head and gave us more advices to get full results. Then we put a hat (another offer) and we went back to the city :)

After surgery no pain and good sleep. If we don't see our head It seems nothing happened!

Next day final visit to the clinic where we learn how to wash our hair.. the package includes a foam and shamppo for week recovery.

We spoke again to Dr. Cinik thanking him and his team for all the attention and care they provide us...once again... A BIG THANK YOU AND HOPE OF GREAT SUCCESS!

I strongly recomend Dr. Cinik and his team to do yours FUE hair transplant and watch out for other clinics as they are so many of them that don't have a specialized doctor perfoming the surgery... Dr. Cinik does the FUE transplant himself.

Resuming we payed each 1.990€ and get special offer of 2 extra nights in a twin room. Amazing price comparing with rest of european countries plus the opportunity to visit and amazing city like ISTAMBUL!

If you have any question you can send me private message. I will updating my review with photos along time...

hair1.thumb.jpg.97d9afd823968e007d949943487ea509.jpg

hair2.thumb.jpg.693faf6f8f8d01bad14255e493ea2997.jpg

hair3.thumb.jpg.23b1dbcfd3b91b5afe3b93fb1520dad9.jpg

hair4.thumb.jpg.4292b018ea787119b6729d971a5c5ed6.jpg

I start lost my hair around 25 years old - quite young. I've losted until 33 or so!

I losted on front and up my head. Searching for clinics in my country - PORTUGAL - all of them (and they are few) have prohibited prices - about 2€ per graft!!!

I quite my search and got used to my hair... until January 2017 when a friend of mine told me that a client of his went to Turquey to made a FUE transplant for around 2000€!

I start dreaming again...

I start to Google to get as many information as possible, reading forums, reviews, watching lots of images before and after procedure, seing videos... all day during about 3 months!

I spoke with a friend of mine with same problem and decide to do the surgery together... After filter some information we decide to Dr. Cinik clinic... BEST DECISION EVER :)!!!

One day I contacted Ozlem, Dr. Cinik assistant and the other day she give all information that I need besides being so kind and available to answer all my doubts.

After plan our trip we send flight details to Ozlem she reply with surgery confimation on 24/4 and our accomodation at 5* hotel 200m distance to the clinic.

After we land on Ataturk Airport a driver took us to the hotel where we rest (we arrive at 1h30 AM). Next day we visit the city... beatiful, big and with lots of places to visit.

A huge city with 15 millions of habitants... very friendly people but with one problem... they don't spoke very well english!

Catching a taxi or metro we went to Taksim Square, Bosphoro, mosque of Santa Sofia, Grand Bazzar, Galatasaray Stadium and walk a lot through the city...

Nice food, lots of things to buy in Grand Bazaar (4000 tipical stores) and amazing views all over the city! I look forward to coming back again.

Second day we went early to clinic that is in 10th floor of Kolan International Hospital, meet Dr. Cinik that was very frendly and available to answer all questions. After check my head and explain how the surgery will be we went to shave the hair and prepare for about 8 hours lying down to be operated - this is the "worst" part, not because pain, but disconfort to be so many hours laying down! From time to time we can get up to stretch our legs... this helps!

All Dr. Cinik and his team are very professional, the clinic have very goods conditions and all the surgery went well! 4250 grafts implanted... I'm ansious to start getting results...

After surgery we were given all the medication we needed and a driver took us to our hotel where we rest. Next day we went to clinic by morning where Dr. Cinik check our head and gave us more advices to get full results. Then we put a hat (another offer) and we went back to the city :)

After surgery no pain and good sleep. If we don't see our head It seems nothing happened!

Next day final visit to the clinic where we learn how to wash our hair.. the package includes a foam and shamppo for week recovery.

We spoke again to Dr. Cinik thanking him and his team for all the attention and care they provide us...once again... A BIG THANK YOU AND HOPE OF GREAT SUCCESS!

I strongly recomend Dr. Cinik and his team to do yours FUE hair transplant and watch out for other clinics as they are so many of them that don't have a specialized doctor perfoming the surgery... Dr. Cinik does the FUE transplant himself.

Resuming we payed each 1.990€ and get special offer of 2 extra nights in a twin room. Amazing price comparing with rest of european countries plus the opportunity to visit and amazing city like ISTAMBUL!

If you have any question you can send me private message. I will updating my review with photos along time...

No, he doesn't. The type of clinic you described exist in many parts of Istanbul. Occasionally, a patient might find a decent technician who'll bring an awesome result but in most cases, it is a waste of time and money.

Yes he does. He doesn't make all the procedure but no one does. He does the principal part after draw areas in your head and after technicians take off the hairs he make the holes where hair will be implanted. Then technicians put the hair in the holes...

It's a waste of time and money if the results are negative but... in other clinics that charge 6000€ in my country the results can be the same...

Yes he does. He doesn't make all the procedure but no one does. He does the principal part after draw areas in your head and after technicians take off the hairs he make the holes where hair will be implanted. Then technicians put the hair in the holes...

It's a waste of time and money if the results are negative but... in other clinics that charge 6000€ in my country the results can be the same...

What you're describing isn't equivalent to him doing any extraction or implantation. He's the same as many other Turkish doctors. All they do is provide consultation (i.e. draw hairline and all) and the important work is all done by technicians. That means the chances of HT procedures turning into failures are high. I got a HT done in Istanbul, too. And I basically got what I paid for.

You might be excited now but come back after a year with a decent amount of hair on your head and we'll talk.

My friend I just told twice that in my case, my friemd and two other pacients that I met in same day, all of us had holes made by doctor himself... I was awake so I know what I'm saying :)

Doctor himself told me that several clinics don't even as a certified doctor! I know that results are not 100% sure but I'm very hopeful to get good results in one year.

If not I just had to go back and get another FUE for free :)

Yes I went to Dr Cinik as well. The technicians will extract the grafts, Dr Cinik will open the channels/canals then the technicians will implant the grafts with Dr Cinik checking in every so often.

That's how mine went anyway.

I believe that some technicians also knows what they are doing... doing all day, all week they improve :)

But one thing is having a technician other is having a certified doctor!

This is important when is time to decide...

Going from an european country to Istambul for some people is a litle strange and they can feel some fear... added the fact that they will have a technician doing the job and not a doctor....

In my last day at the hotel a latin guy came to me asking about my surgery. He had come from USA thorugh an agency and he don't knew what clinic or doctor will perform the surgery and he seems a litle scared about all of that... is easy to imagine!

Hi,

Until now I'm very happy with results... I know is too early but my hair is completely different. Now I have hair where I have not had for 15 days :)

Later or tomorrow I will update with new photos...

Stay conected :)

Two weeks already as gone since my surgery. Implanted hair is growing and fill the head...

Already start to wash it as usual but with extra careful in massage.

Next update will be in 2 weeks from now

20170510_135457.thumb.jpg.3c3ea42cc92d1262b1f4caee1eace536.jpg

20170510_135513.thumb.jpg.2de0cb4ebdf8f2b58d4c790b6ac19dce.jpg

20170510_135621.thumb.jpg.aff3a375464bbb55da22744fc5b890f0.jpg

20170510_135802.thumb.jpg.dcc12e9f6968d2dbd495330058e165ce.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Two weeks already as gone since my surgery. Implanted hair is growing and fill the head...

Already start to wash it as usual but with extra careful in massage.

Next update will be in 2 weeks from now

...any chance of an update please?

Hey pjms, looks good and good luck with your hair transplant

Viva portugal !

Yesterday was 1 month since I made my fue... it seems that only few days have passed!

My hair doesn't fall in much quantity as I wrote and expected... but is growing :) If I check more close in crown area I see some black points - hair already fall and start to grow.

Today I had my first cut and take this photos to update my review...

I also like to anounce that Dr. EMRAH CINIK will be represented in Portugal by HairCare starting next month... this will give a great opportunity to portuguese patients have their hair transplant like me...

userimage-2368645.jpg.b7917a72c8aebc17cb1b62517d11c409.jpg

userimage-2368644.jpg.b0a0a383fad30d2e8e7a1bebf7abc0ad.jpg

userimage-2368643.jpg.e5af370300a37c5dee9feb3fe5a7fffe.jpg

userimage-2368642.jpg.5d9296d930e4c0f9dfc8bd3c0621ecdc.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi pjms

When inserting the grafts what was used forceps or implanter pen?

May I ask why does this matter? Would one method produce better results than another? Is this a factor in your evaluation of a hair transplant clinic?

• 5 months later...

Would love to see the result so far (being a Cinik patient myself). Hopefully everything is going so well you don't have time to think about the forum :)

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...