4250 grafts with Dr. Cinik at Istambul - Amazing Experience!!!

pjms

6 hours ago, VicTNYC said:

Fantastic results for 18months! Congrats!

Are you planning on doing any other future Ht procedure?

Yes. beggining next year will fill more in the crown. Need a few more :)
In first HT the crown can't be filled with same dense... but now Dr. Cinik said to me that will fill 100% as donor area is fine

On 10/10/2018 at 4:47 AM, pjms said:

Yes. beggining next year will fill more in the crown. Need a few more :)
In first HT the crown can't be filled with same dense... but now Dr. Cinik said to me that will fill 100% as donor area is fine

That’s great! Best of luck!

Hope you keep updating your progress or start a new post with 2nd procedure updates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 10/22/2019 at 3:27 PM, Giastro said:

Thank you @superflash but I have already seen your report on an Italian forum, you have also published it.

No problem and... What? It's in an Italian forum? I didn't know about this. Can you send the link? And the only place I posted it is here. What publishing are you talking about? Thanks. 

Edited by superflash

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2018 at 2:23 PM, HairGone29 said:

Looks good but why not post crown pictures?

On 11/1/2018 at 2:23 PM, HairGone29 said:

Looks good but why not post crown pictures?

I will tell you why, because probably his crown is bad. Dr. Cinik is famous for his bad work in the crown, I am an example of that. Cinik could be good only for the hair line or in the mid scalp but for the crown work he is complete disaster. 

1 hour ago, briharvey78 said:

No, but I will create soon. I am sick and tired to listen how great is dr. Cinik. I will definitely never recommend him, especially to someone who wants to fill their crown considering him/dr. Cinik.  

Without any pictures, you just sound like a fake account who is from a competitor clinic.

Why "create soon"? All you have to do is use your phone to take a picture and attach it to this thread. 

1 hour ago, briharvey78 said:

No, but I will create soon. I am sick and tired to listen how great is dr. Cinik. I will definitely never recommend him, especially to someone who wants to fill their crown considering him/dr. Cinik.  

For who is thinking have Hair Transplant don't wait miracles... beside choosing a good and experienced doctor (and real one) also depends on Nerwood scale and donor capacity of patient.

If you read my entire post you see that I said that will need other HT to fill the crown as when Dr. Cinik evaluate my pics on 1st session he said to me that due to my donor I could only expect 90% results... and is what I have at this time..

Probably your expectations were higher than reality 😑 

Had a friend that went to other cheaper clinic and they put him 5000 when he's donor is like mine... result? Donor damage and impossible to have 2nd session and results also 90%...

Hair Transplant is a litlle Math... to fill 100% you need 5000 grafts but if your donor only can give you 4000 with security to avoid damage this is the best thing to do... and later if you want you make other 1000. 

Beside HT results think in donor recover and look after 1 or 2 sessions. To fill a crown you need double grafts than you imagine because head shape.

I will continue to recomend Dr. Cinik now and ever because I know his work and other "clinics" in Istambul work.

What you need to have in mind for a correct procedure:

1 - certified and well know doctor

2 - your expectations about final result evaluating your Newrwood scale and your donor

3 - safety to avoid scars or empty areas in your donor

4 - patient to star see results ;)

PS: in a short period I will have my 2nd HT and update this post 😊👌💪

For now will leave you a Before & After pics 30 months after my 1st Hair Transplant

20191103_194141.jpg

20180923_153424.jpg

15 minutes ago, superflash said:

Without any pictures, you just sound like a fake account who is from a competitor clinic.

Why "create soon"? All you have to do is use your phone to take a picture and attach it to this thread. 

All said 😉😊

On 11/3/2019 at 11:31 AM, superflash said:

Ok supeflash and pjms I will show you who's fake. Look at my photos before Cinik after And now you can shut your mouth. 4000 grafts, 2000 grafts in front and 2000 on the crown. Pjms you can shovel Cinik certificate in your a** 

photo 1 and 2- before Cinik's surgery 

the rest photos after Cinik's surgery

I state that I have recently undergone a hair transplant at the clinic of Dr. Cinik, but I am aware that a hair transplant may not even lead to the expectations of those who undergo it, there are few surgeons who make no mistake, l  'important is that the clinic / surgeon admits, if there has been, his error and you try in any way to meet the patient not satisfied.  The seriousness and ethics of the surgeon and his clinic are also evident from this.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, briharvey78 said:

Ok supeflash and pjms I will show you who's fake. Look at my photos before Cinik after And now you can shut your mouth. 4000 grafts, 2000 grafts in front and 2000 on the crown. Pjms you can shovel Cinik certificate in your a** 

photo 1 and 2- before Cinik's surgery 

the rest photos after Cinik's surgery

First of all my a** is no subject for this topic. Education is good to everyone...
Have you made your HT more than 1 year?  time to wait to see final results.
Crown area takes longer to see results...
Your evaluation was to 100% filled in crown also? Have you contacted clinic before come to this forum? You have a guarantee certificate you know...?

My crown Before & After... 

Depois 3.jpg

Antes 2.jpg

Edited by pjms
  • Like 1