4250 grafts with Dr. Cinik at Istambul - Amazing Experience!!!

pjms

11 hours ago, Giastro said:

I state that I have recently undergone a hair transplant at the clinic of Dr. Cinik, but I am aware that a hair transplant may not even lead to the expectations of those who undergo it, there are few surgeons who make no mistake, l  'important is that the clinic / surgeon admits, if there has been, his error and you try in any way to meet the patient not satisfied.  The seriousness and ethics of the surgeon and his clinic are also evident from this.

Problem is that some people go to the forums instead contact clinic if results are different than expected/evaluated...

I think To make your experience public on a forum, whether it went well or did not meet your expectations, serves to those who intend to undergo a transplant and also (especially in the first hypothesis), the important thing is to write real things  , for example if we have followed to the letter everything that was recommended by the surgeon (cures, prp etc ..) and in particular if at the end of the journey, once expressed to the clinic its own dissatisfaction, what the latter has done  , if she was close to the patient or if she disappeared not caring.

5 hours ago, pjms said:

Problem is that some people go to the forums instead contact clinic if results are different than expected/evaluated...

I already contacted the clinic, and what they gonna do? With that result I had, I should sue them, instead going there for "free" surgery. They already waisted and depleted my donor area, I am not going there again and waist the little donor area I had left. 

On 11/4/2019 at 3:54 AM, pjms said:

First of all my a** is no subject for this topic. Education is good to everyone...
Have you made your HT more than 1 year?  time to wait to see final results.
Crown area takes longer to see results...
Your evaluation was to 100% filled in crown also? Have you contacted clinic before come to this forum? You have a guarantee certificate you know...?

My crown Before & After... 

Depois 3.jpg

Antes 2.jpg

My surgery was in Jan 2017 ( almost 3 years ago.) "Your evaluation  was to 100 % filled crown also?" - REALLY  pjms ? Did you see my before and after horrible/disaster result? I didn't expect to fill crown the first time, but expected to see some result,  If I had "some" result "maybe maybe" I will go there again, BUT there is no result at all. Yeah I contacted the clinic, I even met the doctor, and he was keep telling me "my friend for my brother we had to do it 3 times". I told him you already put 4000 grafts and that's a lot and there is no result at all, and even fthe hair line doesn't look good,where you gonna take hair from? Ooh you have a little bit left, but we will take from the beard too for the crown? I asked other doctors about taking grafts from the beard and everyone is telling me that is not good to use the beard grafts for the crown part. For other parts of the head yes. Dr. Cinik was keep changing his opinion, first he told me that I need 1000 grafts for the crown, then he said I need 2000 grafts for the crown, how to trust this guy again? After  4000 grafts waisted grafts would you go back? There is almost no hair ( 2000 grafts only The crown and even in front 2000 very weak? I told you what to do with certificate earlier before right, with all the respect.  Yes I have 10 year certificate  guarantee, but when he messed up big time with a large number of 4000 grafts would you go back? I gave him already one chance, and he messed up big time

P.S.- your crown definatelly looks better. How many grafts they put?

Edited by briharvey78

I think you have donor to make 2nd session to gain more density in the crown... Clinic offered you a free 2nd session.. I dont'k know too much clinics that do that in order to see patients happier....

PS: Look to this topic subject to see total grafts :). In the crown I don't remember now... But will end here a pic with 3 months evaluation

IMG-20170924-WA0002.jpg

9 minutes ago, pjms said:

I think you have donor to make 2nd session to gain more density in the crown... Clinic offered you a free 2nd session.. I dont'k know too much clinics that do that in order to see patients happier....

PS: Look to this topic subject to see total grafts :). In the crown I don't remember now... But will end here a pic with 3 months evaluation

IMG-20170924-WA0002.jpg

Well thanks pjms  but after almost no grow at all, I wouldn't go to this "free" surgery. With 4000 grafts I didn't achieve much, this "free" surgery is not really free because we have very limited donor area. Anyway I went somewhere else for 2nd surgery and I am happy with my crown. Are you 3 months post op now?

@pjms I follow other forums besides this, and I can guarantee you that the series clinics do it, it is clear, if you go to a pseudo-clinic like the one where I happened for the first transplant it is logical that you will not find anything there  what clinics like that of Cinik or Serkan offer, which are low cost but of a certain level.

@pjms is right. Crown hairs take much longer to grow, usually start at 8 months after operation. Also for me, Dr. Cinik told me he will not be able to cover my crown 100%. He told me before the operation that I will need a 2nd one to cover crown 100%.

@briharvey78 we are not trying to attack you or be mean to you. Thank you for sharing your photos. It is just from our experience we have come across many fake posts so we wanted to be sure. Did Dr. Cinik tell you he will cover your crown 100%? How long has it been since your operation?

I still wanted to add one thing about the "guarantee", it is an emeritus crap, we are not cars that break a spare and replace it or adjust it under warranty, the donor area is not unlimited and if a transplant goes  badly it is not said that it can be repeated.

On 11/4/2019 at 4:42 PM, briharvey78 said:

@superflash it's been almost 22 months since my hair procedure. Dr. Cinik told me that I should expect very good results, if I had good results I was gonna go back to Dr. Cinik. 

I think your dissatisfaction is completely fair and just. Cinik has too many poor reviews for me to consider him, i've also heard the clinic is like a meat market with little to no individual care. Since his offer of a second procedure is as you said, pointless and not free, you have every right to share your bad experience and you may save others by doing so. It is no secret that people get big reductions in return for writing good reviews for Cinik. Its quite obvious really, ever noticed how overly enthusiastic Cinik patients are compared to everyone else? 

1 hour ago, HairGone29 said:

I think your dissatisfaction is completely fair and just. Cinik has too many poor reviews for me to consider him, i've also heard the clinic is like a meat market with little to no individual care. Since his offer of a second procedure is as you said, pointless and not free, you have every right to share your bad experience and you may save others by doing so. It is no secret that people get big reductions in return for writing good reviews for Cinik. Its quite obvious really, ever noticed how overly enthusiastic Cinik patients are compared to everyone else? 

Yes I notice that, how overly enthusiastic are Cinik's patients. And if you share your negative experience they jump on you. Actually I even didn't wanted to share photos on the site but when people were telling me that I am a fake account, that was the only reason I put some photos. 

Edited by briharvey78
  • Like 1

@HairGone29 and @briharvey78 can you guys suggest places to go to for crown coverage? I am looking to do my 2nd HT.

And just to be clear, the results I have now are as expected. Dr. Cinik told me beforehand that he will not be able to cover my crown area with 1 procedure, only front first.

1479743839_WhatsAppImage2019-08-30at4_26_10AM.thumb.jpeg.79be6d0a6c6977cc1b8f1f8efd09ed11.jpeg

Edited by superflash

36 minutes ago, superflash said:

Thanks for the advice but that does not answer my question. Can you suggest a place to go to instead of suggesting places you wouldn't go to

If you are happy with Cinik, go back with him

Edited by briharvey78

• 1 month later...