4300 grafts with Dr resul Yaman 12th April 2017

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Anyone else think it's totally ridiculous that none of the forum admins have posted anything regarding this result? I called them out on it back in November, nothing. They have a responsibility to recommend genuinely good Drs, not just those who pay them. Then when a result like this comes up, they're gone...

If the OP has had contact with them personally then I retract the above, otherwise I think this deserves more attention
Anyone have any good results from Yaman?..

44 minutes ago, gbhscot said:

Anyone else think it's totally ridiculous that none of the forum admins have posted anything regarding this result? I called them out on it back in November, nothing. They have a responsibility to recommend genuinely good Drs, not just those who pay them. Then when a result like this comes up, they're gone...

If the OP has had contact with them personally then I retract the above, otherwise I think this deserves more attention
Anyone have any good results from Yaman?..

On a slightly  different note I have brought to Bill's attention that Dr Yaman is not presenting his work on here anymore which he is supposed to do on a monthly basis , [at  least one case I believe ]  as part of this site's rules for continuing membership . 

I have to say this is a very poor result .

Just now, Mick50 said:

On a slightly  different note I have brought to Bill's attention that Dr Yaman is not presenting his work on here anymore which he is supposed to do on a monthly basis , [at  least one case I believe ]  as part of this site's rules for continuing membership . 

I have to say this is a very poor result .

I'm quite concerned by it. I'm actually in talks with Dr Yaman regarding a procedure, was offered the procedure by Dr Yaman himself, or by techs only for a cut price. Doesn't seem very usual for accepted drs. Very keen to hear any decent reportsof Dr Yaman and see some good results, if he's here, I assume it's for reasons more than "He paid his memebership dues"

Again, would love to hear from a forum admin on this? Anyone?

8 minutes ago, gbhscot said:

I'm quite concerned by it. I'm actually in talks with Dr Yaman regarding a procedure, was offered the procedure by Dr Yaman himself, or by techs only for a cut price. Doesn't seem very usual for accepted drs. Very keen to hear any decent reportsof Dr Yaman and see some good results, if he's here, I assume it's for reasons more than "He paid his memebership dues"

Again, would love to hear from a forum admin on this? Anyone?

Why are you considering Dr Yaman if you have these concerns ?

Had the OP direct contact with the Doctor? Is there an official answer to that case? Maybe the forum admins are able to contact Dr. Yaman and ask for feedback to that specific case.

I don't think they stay silent on purpose if you have a look at the Koray Thread where they stepped in and tried to convey.

I am considering Dr. Yaman as well because of the good and recent results similiar to mine cases i have seen so far. gbhscot i'm sending you a PN regarding the pricing.

Regarding the monthly showcase of work i am with Mick50.

Also there was a recent article regarding the Yaman Implanter which states "Dr. Resul Yaman, then places these carefully prepared grafts in his new patented "Modified FUE-Yaman Implanter" pen." To my knowledge Dr. Yaman only does the incisions, the rest is done by another doctor (extractions) and assistants (placing).

Edited by ctrlf

5 minutes ago, Mick50 said:

Why are you considering Dr Yaman if you have these concerns ?

I had seen a couple of very good results from him a year or two ago,  reviews of the actual visit and process have been positive. And if I'm honest, i'm not a massively high earner so very price sensitive - sadly don't have the 15k handy for a Belgian dr here in Europe. To be honest, I'm seldom massively impressed with any results (feriduni and HW aside) so if I'm not going to be blown away by it, I'd rather get something done I can work with without massive debt. I need coverage and an acceptable hair line. If Yaman is vouched for by this site, I'd expect him to be a decent bet. That's why I want clarification on this, and it would help to hear from admins.

Here we go again. Yaman one more time.

The OP was probably contacted by Yaman for another operation in return to be silent. He let him/will let him extract another 3-4k from his Donor. I hope it works for him although I doubt that this will end in anyway other than a destroyed Donor

The thought of Yaman as a good cheap option if you are price sensitive is not wrong and risky. Don't let your emotions in getting your hair back dictate choosing a bad Dr. I did that like the OP of this thread and we are all got screwed by Yaman.

Let me put it in perspective: If you read the comments in the Consultations that I did with the likes of Cooley, Lindsey & H&W about my Donor area after Yaman's failed operation you wont even mention Yaman again on this forum.

Choose wisely guys. If you are price sensitive, save a couple of years longer and go to reputable clinic. Fixing failed operations is far more expensive. Try Dr K he is slightly cheaper than Erdogan I think and 1000 miles ahead of Yaman and the cheaper clinics

Good luck

Edited by hyperhair

2 hours ago, gbhscot said:

I had seen a couple of very good results from him a year or two ago,  reviews of the actual visit and process have been positive. And if I'm honest, i'm not a massively high earner so very price sensitive - sadly don't have the 15k handy for a Belgian dr here in Europe. To be honest, I'm seldom massively impressed with any results (feriduni and HW aside) so if I'm not going to be blown away by it, I'd rather get something done I can work with without massive debt. I need coverage and an acceptable hair line. If Yaman is vouched for by this site, I'd expect him to be a decent bet. That's why I want clarification on this, and it would help to hear from admins.

OK man I hear  you, didn't mean to put you on the spot, I also can't  afford to drop 15 -20k    either, which I would have  needed to pay as a high NW 5 , luckily there are affordable Docs/clinics out there , I also was considering Dr Yaman for my second op ,but his lack of participation on this site recently i.e monthly showcases ,and a few results like above have made me think  again .

1 hour ago, Mick50 said:

OK man I hear  you, didn't mean to put you on the spot, I also can't  afford to drop 15 -20k    either, which I would have  needed to pay as a high NW 5 , luckily there are affordable Docs/clinics out there , I also was considering Dr Yaman for my second op ,but his lack of participation on this site recently i.e monthly showcases ,and a few results like above have made me think  again .

Nah not at all, salient question. 
Yeah it's certainly a concern, that said , I'm exchanging private messages with a guy who is absolutely loving his result and swears by Dr Yaman. I've mentioned and linked this thread to his rep im writing with and hoping for an answer which clears it up. Then again HypeHair has just kinda worried me again too.

Admins again very quiet on this.... Starting to lose a lot of trust in this site.

44 minutes ago, gbhscot said:

Nah not at all, salient question. 
Yeah it's certainly a concern, that said , I'm exchanging private messages with a guy who is absolutely loving his result and swears by Dr Yaman. I've mentioned and linked this thread to his rep im writing with and hoping for an answer which clears it up. Then again HypeHair has just kinda worried me again too.

Admins again very quiet on this.... Starting to lose a lot of trust in this site.

Cool, thanks would be great to get a feedback.

It's early morning in some parts of the world … give them time ?

Dr Yaman's recent poor results remind me of what happened with Doganay a while back.

After posting consistently good results for a few years, both started to rely more on technicians as their popularity increased - patient outcomes deteriorated as a result.

Doctors will always have individual cases where the outcomes fail to meet expectations, but the issue is when that becomes a pattern that correlates with the doctors reducing their role in the procedure.

There's also been an increase in suspicious threads where people who've posted bad results following HT's with Yaman suddenly want their threads deleted - this is happening on other HT forums too.

Wow people !!! 

i will soon share my results but I have attached a pic 

overall very happy with my results and Yaman and the whole service 

I guess me complaining was a bit immature on my part  my results mature late and offered full refund or free 2nd  surgery 

i went for 2nd surgery and I am 4.5 months in to it

26947FCC-8208-4A55-B721-9D0386F35400.jpeg

Can you post better pictures of your result from the 1st procedure?

At 11 months Post Op you had little density in the picture you posted so I am curious to see the change.

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

There are more and more odd threads in this forum...

I looked at the very beginning of this thread. This is a NW5+ case with thin donor and retrograde alopcia. There is a high probability, that this (at least partly) contributed to a result less dense than desired. Just having a second procedure with the same clinic because it is for free will not solve this issues.

I would have recommended to wait and evaluate also with other clinics. Even if it is just to get a 2nd opinion. And I say this with all respect cause so far I did not look into results from Yaman and do not know if he is good or bad.

Anyway: Good luck.

Edited by Gasthoerer

Hey guys

im not sure what all the commotion is about on here. I had my first HT with dr yaman in August 2017. The photo is before HT and photo with hair taken in April 2018 8 months after first HT. I was so impressed with my results I went back this year in June. I’m obviously only 2 months post op so my hair is still fresh and needs time to get back to its glory. My brother just came back from dr yaman and he can’t wait to see results.

So so not sure what everyone’s issue is. I’m very happy with my new hair and would recommend him to others. I don’t post much on here cause I’m just too busy. But I can’t let people bag someone that has helped me improve my hair situation. 

CB1594FA-D4E5-4360-B9EE-DAB64347124E.jpeg

FF47294E-78B0-4444-AFFA-2EA24C8F9EEB.png

• Like 1

Hi All,

for some 1 who was active here every day , it’s very poor from me to not upload any thing at all in the last 5-6 months .

I just had a crazy busy year (changing jobs , getting engaged) 

i will be uploading my progress pictures soon but  overall Yaman and his clinic are top  people I am very happy with my results and can’t wait to see full results from my 2nd surgery .

yaman him self does the incisions and numbing injections .. 

tech do the rest . He also uses the chou implater pen( or what ever it’s called)

i will upload my 1st surgery 12 month and 2nd surgery progress photos soon.

1 hour ago, SJDownunder said:

Hey guys

im not sure what all the commotion is about on here. I had my first HT with dr yaman in August 2017. The photo is before HT and photo with hair taken in April 2018 8 months after first HT. I was so impressed with my results I went back this year in June. I’m obviously only 2 months post op so my hair is still fresh and needs time to get back to its glory. My brother just came back from dr yaman and he can’t wait to see results.

So so not sure what everyone’s issue is. I’m very happy with my new hair and would recommend him to others. I don’t post much on here cause I’m just too busy. But I can’t let people bag someone that has helped me improve my hair situation. 

CB1594FA-D4E5-4360-B9EE-DAB64347124E.jpeg

FF47294E-78B0-4444-AFFA-2EA24C8F9EEB.png

Are you on Finasteride?

How many grafts?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SJDownunder said:

I’m just on the medication that dr yaman gives you after the operation. I got 5000 grafts last year. Yaman said that there is still hair growing from that 5000 but I got another 3000 done 2 months ago

Hmm.....

Looks great, obviously.

How does the crown look?