4300 grafts with Dr resul Yaman 12th April 2017

Hi chevenowner1, there's definitely a slight thickening. Are you happy with the progress? Could you take a picture of your donor area too next time you post? Happy growing!

I am approaching 4 months mark in 7 days time. Will post it.

I will get some 1 to take pics from DSLR .

From your pictures Chevenowner1, it looks like you have great coverage and a well designed hairline. Remember in most cases you have around 8 months more of potential growth, and more usually. During this period, density will improve and I think you will be pleased with the result. You have done the hard part, just patience required now. A HT is a minimum of a years journey, you have only just hit around a third of the time. Good luck and keep posting your updates.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

Wow, I am impressed. Definitely a thickening up and I like the hairline so far! Congrats man

I think because of lightening it looks much thicker. I have reached 4 month mark today. Will take some proper pics and post them before i get a haircut in 2 days time.

Can't wait for 12 months time, and see the results.

Today i have reached 4 month mark.

As you can tell form pics, there is SIGNIFICENT progress but slow. I am actually loving my new hair line. Doner area is recovering nicely. Will go for a hair cut tomorrow. every1 keeps telling me, it's from month 6-9 where you see significant growth.. can't wait :)

I have tried taking clearer pics, there are still loads of gaps, but hopefully they will start filling up and will give me a denser look. :)

I am still taking

biotin, msm (not as regularly) flexseed oil tablets.

castor and rosemary oil massages with aveeno shampoo and conditioner.

i am also not using minox for my crown, might start again.

I started finsteride, but i stopped after a week, because i saw significant sides, straight away.

looking forward to your opinions and feedback.

attachment.php?attachmentid=110840&stc=1&d=1502458534

attachment.php?attachmentid=110837&stc=1&d=1502458534

5b32f53fefcb5_side1.thumb.jpg.a9761a728b318dd2a8e57e99aff28241.jpg

side2.thumb.jpg.9df4c49773e958d10f9993aaf1cd2dc5.jpg

doner.thumb.jpg.208c41ef88ddb7e515425a048ee46c0c.jpg

top2.thumb.jpg.81ff57dc4b6a481231193d2b0ece09d2.jpg

top.thumb.jpg.e018083f91d93709f84b292a6d9fdc2b.jpg

full2.thumb.jpg.ade5bf3f9af90f889f5071dcd73e5b82.jpg

full.thumb.jpg.b45e4e844619cd1c8caf50b5ed333233.jpg

fron1.jpg.9dfc92636cc6512d022e06440c49cd6c.jpg

Untitled.jpg.1a3e5f4334247e73c713ee64405eb917.jpg

front.jpg.f119436dc1b51ee9a7ee6c77af61d4f7.jpg

Hi chevenowner1, just wanted to let you know I've been following your progress and really appreciate the consistent updates. I am at a similar baldness stage you WERE at and am considering Dr. Yaman as well. I have reached out to him for consultation and hoping to finalize an appointment for mid-December. I'm also just turning 30 years old and happy to see there's still hope. Good luck with the coming months and looking for to more updates!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi chevenowner1, just wanted to let you know I've been following your progress and really appreciate the consistent updates. I am at a similar baldness stage you WERE at and am considering Dr. Yaman as well. I have reached out to him for consultation and hoping to finalize an appointment for mid-December. I'm also just turning 30 years old and happy to see there's still hope. Good luck with the coming months and looking for to more updates!

Let them know about me :)

Hey chevenowner1, I just wanted to say how great your results are looking and thanks for this thread. It's great to see someone posting such regular updates. I am booked in with Dr Yaman for later this year, so it's really reassuring and exciting to see such happy patients with great looking results.

How does your donor area look now?

Keep the updates coming!

Hi, =chevenowner1

I have seen all your pics .. it's look good .. I have booked my appointment with dr resul on 22 nd September 2017 .. before I go I need your advice on trip and also want to know how much u satisfied with result ??

Could please post latest pic or send me on my email??

Kind regard

Sandy

Edited by Unregistered

Hi, =chevenowner1

I have seen all your pics .. it's look good .. I have booked my appointment with dr resul on 22 nd September 2017 .. before I go I need your advice on trip and also want to know how much u satisfied with result ??

Could please post latest pic or send me on my email??

Kind regard

Sandy

Hi Sandy, Please refer to page 7 for latest(month 4) pics. I will be uploading 5 month update in 2 weeks time.

i am very happy with the service. Can't complain. They are a nice bunch of people obv with results i will have to wait until New years to see. So far i am satisfied, growth it slow but steady.

What would you like to know about the trip ?