4300 grafts with Dr resul Yaman 12th April 2017

Hi Everyone,

I'm a regular lurker on the forum and last posted way back in 2016 after my procedure with Dr Resul Yaman.

First 12 months everything seemed to be going well, but since then things have steadily gone downhill and I'm contemplating a 2nd procedure if my donor area is still sufficient.

I may have lost some of my original hair during this period, but I've also certainly lost transplanted hair around my hairline and mid-scalp.

I personally can't recommend Dr Yaman and wish I had carried out more detailed research prior to making what I thought would be a life changing decision.

• Sad 1

I honestly don't know, but both temple areas are now significantly thinner than they were 12 months after my transplant.

I'm finding that after each haircut these thinner areas become more apparent.

It would be interesting to know if anyone else has had a similar experience with this Dr.

47 minutes ago, Soulcages said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm a regular lurker on the forum and last posted way back in 2016 after my procedure with Dr Resul Yaman.

First 12 months everything seemed to be going well, but since then things have steadily gone downhill and I'm contemplating a 2nd procedure if my donor area is still sufficient.

I may have lost some of my original hair during this period, but I've also certainly lost transplanted hair around my hairline and mid-scalp.

I personally can't recommend Dr Yaman and wish I had carried out more detailed research prior to making what I thought would be a life changing decision.

Soulcages,

If everything was going well for the first year and then things went downhill from there, it is likely you are experiencing the progression of male pattern baldness, which is to be expected if you still have a good amount of natural hair and you’re young. This is one of the reasons why non-surgical solutions such as Propecia and Rogaine are suggested which may help to slow down or even stop the progression of hair loss  

I only clarify the above because it almost sounds like you’re saying that the hair transplant is a failure because things started getting worse after a year. If you’re happy and you’re after your hair transplant, you likely already saw your final results and anything that is shedding or disappearing is likely more natural hair.

I may be wrong, so if I am, posting photos will certainly help assuming to post photos before surgery, 12 months after and photos of your hair now. 

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...
On 8/15/2018 at 11:57 AM, chevenowner1 said:

Hi All,

for some 1 who was active here every day , it’s very poor from me to not upload any thing at all in the last 5-6 months .

I just had a crazy busy year (changing jobs , getting engaged) 

i will be uploading my progress pictures soon but  overall Yaman and his clinic are top  people I am very happy with my results and can’t wait to see full results from my 2nd surgery .

yaman him self does the incisions and numbing injections .. 

tech do the rest . He also uses the chou implater pen( or what ever it’s called)

i will upload my 1st surgery 12 month and 2nd surgery progress photos soon.

HI  chevenowner1

Any news or final conclusions on your first op with dr yaman? Please make an update. Thanks 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...