4300 grafts with Dr resul Yaman 12th April 2017

Hi Chev,

To be fair you had a big area to cover. I would estimate maybe 150cm2? Therefore that would give you a coverage of around 28 grafts per cm2. Assuming a successful growth Of 90% of transplanted grafts, you are then down to around 26 grafts per cm2. You had little coverage to start with, therefore the reason for lack of density. Good news is you have plenty of time left for the transplanted hair to mature and hopefully improve in calibre. I had 2500 grafts placed in my hairline, which I estimate was an area of around 60cm2. My figures maybe rubbish, just my thoughts.

I really hope you see an improvement soon, others on here have reported big improvements at 12 months plus even.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html

It does make sense what you are saying, but may be it's me i have noticed the reduction in density from month 5 to now.

I am not expecting a miracle brad pit coverage, but was hoping for a much much better result then what it is now. Hopefully like you said, it might improve in next 5-6 months.

Results like this are why I hardly come on here any more. Used to think this site was a fantastic resource for informed decision making, then you realize that the recommended Drs. are just those willing to pay them their fees and give them a free tour of their clinics. Patient photos don't lie though, and sadly I feel like a lot of Dr Yamans cases are blood on the hands of HRN admins for ever recommending this guy as a surgeon.

Hope you're just a late grower and keeping my fingers crossed for you. I'd try and contact Yaman again (though heard that's easier said than done too). Good luck with it.

Still early in the game with lots more growth to come. As Spring15 stated above, you should have seen roughly 50% growth my now. I personally experienced big changes with m y first procedure between8 and 10 months.

Try not to stress. You'll really need to wait a full 12 months before you'll know what your final result will look like.

Hi David, what have you got to say about the above post ?

Edited by chevenowner1

So, 7 months today. Am i thrilled with the growth so far, i don't think so, i was expecting much much much better growth by this time, specially when i see other people pics at the same stage as me, but hopefully it will improve from month 7 onwards.

It just doesn't look look dense at all.

Let me have you views please

next update at month 8

ps> i didn't have surgery on the crown, just front and middle---4300 grafts

attachment.php?attachmentid=114185&stc=1&d=1510579769

7D1E4386-47DD-4E7A-85C8-1ED7ED2B070E.thumb.jpg.5c01f16aa6ffa99460b3d552d0ec89e4.jpg

72FC3711-6481-4BC1-9BDD-3360118CEA62.thumb.jpg.c36d0f1adbf8969012cc3703ca37a5f1.jpg

4447AB4F-637D-4DEB-94A6-C0EB13B953B0.thumb.jpg.ca7541374065bdcdbefb2e6b972cbedb.jpg

75A9EEA1-4B5A-4596-859C-1D30A187068D.thumb.jpg.090d67f26ed9775527ff380190aad009.jpg

A83C1306-9D41-4EF2-BCE4-01C898588B30.thumb.jpg.945c7f0a72c7dcf5dae92d19ab195eb0.jpg

950FDF1C-0609-4D92-B6A4-25F28E45C2A6.thumb.jpg.2d2f5be169b39dce4a2d9e039930cbeb.jpg

1C06E7A3-64D6-4DA4-9847-7181B2C09D59.thumb.jpg.44375793fd1b678a25cbedd905c6dbd6.jpg

2E95E7F7-BAD6-48BC-A499-519608EB5BA8.thumb.jpg.93f8a9151b18d3c124f7f599ed5a32f8.jpg

start planning your 2nd HT man at a better surgeon. I warned you about Yaman a year ago but the good news is you have good donor area.

Don't overthink it we all got screwed by the recommendation of this surgeon

let's how it looks by end of 12 months otherwise i might have to consider getting a 2nd HT

• 1 month later...

Hi chev,

Do you think maybe your baldness has gotten a bit worse since your HT that's why it still looks thin on top? Still a few months to go with growth . have you been in contact with Dr Yaman recently to show him your progress?

• 1 month later...

Hi mate. I have a similar density to you from Yaman and am around the same month mark. I think where he is going wrong is using that technician to extract the grafts all by himself. It also felt a little rushed while he was doing it. I was under the impression Yaman would do the extractions himself.

Furthering my scepticism, the tech that was doing my extractions went to stick a needle in my later for the IV and he even stuffed that up. He stabbed me about 3 times then apologised and quickly left the room. Later someone else came in a stuck it in my arm. Leaving me sitting there being like holy ****, this dude just extracted my grafts...

Hi mate. I have a similar density to you from Yaman and am around the same month mark. I think where he is going wrong is using that technician to extract the grafts all by himself. It also felt a little rushed while he was doing it. I was under the impression Yaman would do the extractions himself.

Furthering my scepticism, the tech that was doing my extractions went to stick a needle in my later for the IV and he even stuffed that up. He stabbed me about 3 times then apologised and quickly left the room. Later someone else came in a stuck it in my arm. Leaving me sitting there being like holy ****, this dude just extracted my grafts...

Hi , jaidosbra

Same thing happened with me .. I had a surgery in sept 2017 .. at the end of my surgery one guy with beard not sure what’s his name .. he told me injcetimg IV ( antibiotics and painkiller solution ) but I don’t know where he poke me and after few minuets it’s swallon with black spot , he told me sorry and got out from room .. I was scared after few minutes Yaman came and try to pushed that swallowed black spot and told me that’s fine ..

I am not criticizing there procedure may be that’s a way they r doing procedures.. I am suggesting other people who looking for surgery please do more search before u rush for surgery .. I did 6-8 months search even though it wasn’t enough .. try to message people who had a surgery in past .. at the end heath is more important than hair ..

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...