10 years post Feller HT (done aged 20)

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum but I thought some people might be interested to know my update. I had a hair transplant at the age of 20 under Dr Feller approximately 10 years ago- I was approx Norwood II at the time. I had been on Propecia for 1 year prior to this. This seemed to be quite controversial on here at such a young age but this was a carefully considered decision between myself and Dr Feller. I had responded well to Propecia and thought it was unlikely I'd lose more hair.

11 years down the line and I continue to have very positive results from Propecia. Infact I think my hair is as thick now as it's ever been. Please find my immediate post-op photo as well as 2 photos from the present.

thumbnail_IMG_0578.thumb.jpg.1e2a926b24248944d3407fb4b2fe1532.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0792.jpg.3088365f9d2bfe0f2ac47b568ad105a6.jpg

1-12.jpg.b195b4e01491958a88d156a117318341.jpg

Migod - you are STILL 20 !

+1

This is why people in their early twenties are often the BEST candidates for surgery if they have committed to and stabilised on finasteride. This guy gets to be in his twenties up until his late 30s. Much more bang for your buck doing it young.

Thanks for coming back and sharing your hair transplant success story! It's rare that we get a view of a hair transplant 10years down the line and even rarer on a patient as young as you were.

Looks great!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks for coming back and sharing your hair transplant success story! It's rare that we get a view of a hair transplant 10years down the line and even rarer on a patient as young as you were.

Looks great!

Agree with David, thanks for posting a long-term update!