Is 500 grafts enough to fill this in

Can you provide more details? How long has it been this way?

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

The requirement depends upon the density and the surface area.Around 300 grafts would be enough to cover this much of area with moderate density.

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Bill is correct...take advantage of this site and find a recommended surgeon. It's interesting that you've had this since birth. I'm sure you should have a strong enough blood supply in that small area? I'm sure 500 or fewer grafts will serve you well. Best of luck and keep us posted.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

Brandon,

Congratulations on going through with your first hair transplant procedure. You won't have the same exact density in the transplanted area, but it will certainly be much improved. You can always increase density in this area in a second pass after you see how it looks after it matures in a year.

Best wishes,

Bill

Congrats! It's great that you went ahead and did it so quickly and it should make a big difference. I'm guessing it'll be a big relief to finally deal with something that has been with you since you were too young to care.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com