My 2nd FUE procedure-3080grafts done by Dr.Tejinder bhatti on 6th april 17

Hi frends,I would like to share my experience on 2nd FUE procedure done by Dr.Tejinder bhatti.

Before this,on 25 Dec 15,my 1st FUE procedure done by Dr.kapil dua.unfortunately I got very poor result and also I posted my views about my 1st FUE in this forum on 27 Jan 17.

I received comments and suggestions from forum members.then I found dr.tejinder bhatti.he has given consistently good result to his clients.i have seen his website and patients result thru this network and decided to go for my 2nd FUE Procedure.

I met with Dr.tejinder Bhatti thru Skype.i explained about my 1st FUE procedure and result.he well explained about HT procedure and pre op and post op instructions.totally very nice to talk with him.i am very much satisfied and got confident to go for HT procedure.

Then my procedure scheduled on 6th april 17. I fly to Chandigarh on 5th April. It is very nice and green city.very pleasant to stay here.

Clinic driver picked me and met with Dr.bhatti then he explained procedure area and medication.

The day of the procedure,dr.bhatti explained step by step procedure.he has very good crew in his clinic.The team prepared procedure things. Procedure starts at 8 am.local anathesia given by dr.bhatti.then extraction taken nearly about 3hrs.then slitting taken nearly about 1.5hrs.grafts implanted taken about 3 hrs.then i had a lunch.

In this, extraction and slitting 100% done by dr.bhatti.Grafts only implanted by his technician.

Totally 3080 grafts implanted within 7 1/2 hrs.later then dressing and medication given by dr. And he adviced to come next day for shampoo procedure and post op medication. till now i don't feel any discomfort.it is great.

Here with i attached Preop and post op photos.

Edited by Karthikeyan1987

Thanks for sharing your experience! Sorry to see that your first procedure didn't grow. I'm sure you'll be happy with Dr. Bhatti's work. He's a top surgeon.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks david for your wordings,I hope,this time all will be the

Fine.great work done by dr.bhatti.i will be expected good result within another 4 to 5 months.

I will will update the status on ever week.

Hi Karthikeyan1987,

Congratulations on getting your HT done with Dr. Bhatti. Thank you for sharing the details of your procedure. Will be looking forward to regular updates from your side.

We wish you all the best. Happy growing.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 6 months later...

Karthikeyan!

Commiserations and commendations on your procedures. Wish you better luck this time!

Got any updates?

Btw, Tamizha?

Edited by MayiraP0chu

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

3444 Strip Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187543-1-st-hair-transplant-strip-surgery-dr-radha-rani-complete-dossier.html

My Androgenic Alopecia Scrapbook

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188027-hair-wars-may-follicles-you.html

Ippo dhan un pazhaya thread pathen. Glad you are happy!

Vazhthukal!

Anyone can be confident with a full head of hair. But a confident bald man - there's your diamond in the rough.

3444 Strip Grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187543-1-st-hair-transplant-strip-surgery-dr-radha-rani-complete-dossier.html

My Androgenic Alopecia Scrapbook

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/188027-hair-wars-may-follicles-you.html

Amazing transformation! Very happy for you and congrats to Dr. Bhatti.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hey Karth,

What a transformation, you look 15 years younger. You must be over the moon with the result so far. Plenty more time for it to improve even further. I'm very pleased for you.

5024 grafts with Asmed Clinic. Dr Koray 25th & 26th Oct 2017

Those who spend their time looking for the faults in others usually make no time to correct their own. –Art Janak

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/187649-countdown-my-hair-transplant.html