Minoxidil+Dermaroller+Biotin+Laser comb

Dmhead

I'm trying these treatments together to see if I can regrow almost all of my hair back.

Since may 2015, I've been using dermaroller with minoxidil. This is what I have achieved:

May 2015:

5nslxv.jpg

March 2017

2dugk7.jpg

Not exactly mindblowing results, but I think there were some regrowths and my hair feels a little thicker than before.

*Uploaded the photos again and rotatet them so it would easy for people to see how my scalp looks like.

Edited by Dmhead

Any before and afters of your frontal 3rd.

If the lighting matched better, this would be a great case study.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Any before and afters of your frontal 3rd.

If the lighting matched better, this would be a great case study.

Unfortunately I don't have any photos from the frontal areas. The results there was very minimal.

Here is a photo from june 2016 with the same lightning from march 2017:

29_08_2016.jpg

Sure looks like you got some new hair growth. Thanks for taking the time to document and share your results.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

have you ever considered taking propecia? I ruled it out for many years before my doc convinced me to try it. I decided to cut my pills in half and take only a half dose. Even the half dose really thickened up my remaining hair and made some growth on my bald spot.

Oh, where might that be?

Nice results hair has thickened up alot like my hair i noticed hair thicker and regrowth in the crown.

I've almost grown half my crown and hair line back with meds alone!

Hi. I have seen your results on the thread you posted your pictures and it looks impressive. What kind of treatment do you use? I'm from Norway, and finansteride is illegal here. :(

• 2 years later...
On 4/17/2017 at 7:42 AM, Dmhead said:

Hi. I have seen your results on the thread you posted your pictures and it looks impressive. What kind of treatment do you use? I'm from Norway, and finansteride is illegal here. :(

Are you serious? Finasteride is illegal in Norway? I’m assuming dutasteride is banned too then. How do they treat patients with enlarged prostates there?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:31 PM, Dmhead said:

Propecia is illegal where I'm from, so ufortunately for that.

Any recent photos of your progress with minoxidil+dermaroller+biotin routine?

Edited by VicTNYC