Dr. Emrah Cinik - 2500 Grafts - USA to ISTANBUL

it is normal mate very big manipulation on forums %70 %80 are not real patients ..not only Dr.Cinik all Turkish doctors are mostly using that to hide low quality services and results...

who has more workers and spend more money for the manipulation they are begin to more famous and becomes to best doctors...

now Dr.Cinik number 1 for that ..

For example All Doctors have own forums for manipulation only share good results and they comment themselves some doctors are paying for good comments to some forums i am serious ...Cosmedica (operation perform by technicians not doctor) Dr.Serkan Aygin (all his life he did not perform operation, technicians clinic also) they are good for manipulation too forexample i know some doctors are working good and clear like Dr.Erdogan Dr.Keser but ofcourse them prices are not cheap they are taking maximum 2 patients a day ..One award winner best doctor how can receive 4-5 patients a day ? is there 4-5 doctors there ?

Also some doctors are writing bad comments for the other doctors very dirty job i mean 0 respect ..But now the most prof is Dr.Cinik for that job i mean for the manipulation therefore you can not find bad result or review...when you go to the there you will understand what i mean , 1990 euro All inclusive price is it normal for you ? compare with your own country for the prices, Award winner doctor also working like technicians low prices which kind of award ? :D:D:D

(sorry for my bad english)

the most funny he calls him self Best doctor of the Turkey and award winner doctor :D:D:D

yes only he is the best on the forums with fake comments..

the most funny he calls him self Best doctor of the Turkey and award winner doctor :D:D:D

yes only he is the best on the forums with fake comments..

What's interesting to me is there are 2 people on this thread that created accounts very recently and have only posted on this thread once or twice no others... :cool: I understand that some clinics post against other clinics and for some reason my "hairsense" (my spidey sense) is tingling about these accounts :)

From reviews I have seen Dr. Cinik's results seem to show testament to his work. Ultimately I am interested in seeing more results on this forum and was hoping OP would be able to post his progress. Whole heatedly I am considering Dr. Cinik, I would ideally want to go with Dr. Koray Erdogan but with price being a factor in my consideration I am leaning towards Dr. Cinik, plus from what I have seen result wise (not just this forum) his work looks legit!

If anyone is able to reference any not so good results I would be happy to look at them as this is a HUGE change and given my profession as an actor, looks highly factor into the business.

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

What's interesting to me is there are 2 people on this thread that created accounts very recently and have only posted on this thread once or twice no others... :cool: I understand that some clinics post against other clinics and for some reason my "hairsense" (my spidey sense) is tingling about these accounts :)

From reviews I have seen Dr. Cinik's results seem to show testament to his work. Ultimately I am interested in seeing more results on this forum and was hoping OP would be able to post his progress. Whole heatedly I am considering Dr. Cinik, I would ideally want to go with Dr. Koray Erdogan but with price being a factor in my consideration I am leaning towards Dr. Cinik, plus from what I have seen result wise (not just this forum) his work looks legit!

If anyone is able to reference any not so good results I would be happy to look at them as this is a HUGE change and given my profession as an actor, looks highly factor into the business.

i think you do no want to give a lot of money therefore you are comforting yourself ;) you can believe what do you want to believe ...Just this is our opinion ofcourse it is your chosen 1900 Euro All inclusive price there is no this kind of price for one real Doctor.lets look 3 nights hotel 150 euro transport 50-100 euro also medicines 100 euro also technicians are taking money this is show that doctor is working free :D and you can not wait result or quality services if you receive that you can go ....

Edited by hairprof

just Dr.Cinik is not one of the best doctor of the Turkey everybody know that that is the truth. also forum manipulations are true i can send his own forums or paid forums links around the world . And for this money i do not believe that Dr.cinik perform the operation i think operation perform by Technicians like Dr.Acar (COSMEDICA) and Dr.Serkan Aygin.And this in not legal here you can find better choosen

Turkey | International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery[postal_code]=&distance[country]=us&distance[search_distance]=100&distance[search_units]=mile&sort_by=country&sort_order=ASC

good luck mate

• 1 month later...
just Dr.Cinik is not one of the best doctor of the Turkey everybody know that that is the truth. also forum manipulations are true i can send his own forums or paid forums links around the world . And for this money i do not believe that Dr.cinik perform the operation i think operation perform by Technicians like Dr.Acar (COSMEDICA) and Dr.Serkan Aygin.And this in not legal here you can find better choosen

Turkey | International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery[postal_code]=&distance[country]=us&distance[search_distance]=100&distance[search_units]=mile&sort_by=country&sort_order=ASC

good luck mate

Dr. Cinik is actually on the website you posted lol

• 4 months later...
OMG my friend your photos are horrible and it is showing that very amatuer job very bloody.:confused:

There is no bad review for this doctor because many people are working for him and writing fake comments also reviews..He has many forums around the world and there is Manipulation of Internet Opinion Forums , he is trying to be famous on internet forums but he has no good results...He has cheap price therefore he is taking 4-5 patients a day like butcher..Ofcourse it is your chosen just this is my opinion if you are searching cheap job and result ...

Yes, it looks bloodier than other post-op pictures I've seen but that could be for many reasons other than the doctor/technicians. Did you know that you shouldn't drink alcohol 3-5 days before your surgery? You shouldn't take aspirin or Advil or pain killers 3-5 days before your surgery? Or smoke. All these things affect your blood and thins it out making you bleed more when you have this surgery.

The blood could be the patient's fault and not the clinic's.

Would be nice to see the latest results now. I am considering going with Dr. Cinik which he has 2 options, lower price and the technicians do all the work or higher price and he does the incisions along with the consultation and hairline.

I have had my operation with Dr.Cinik and I am very happy with the results.... and my review is genuine. If you want to talk learn about my experience please check out my review....