3400 Grafts with Dr Pradeep Sethi at Eugenix

I have been losing hair since I was 17. I could notice my hair line receding when I was still in school. By the time I was in second year of my college everyone could notice my hair loss and it really got into my head when people starting mentioning it and mocked about it. I started taking Finasteride during the third year of my college, which slowed down the hair loss a bit but could not completely arrest it nor could it bring back my lost hair. I was a norwood 2 by 2008, and very much concerned about my hair loss. The hairloss and my obsession about it progressed with time when I finally made up my mind about HT in 2014.

Just like anyone else would do, I started my research/homework by visiting various HT centers in Delhi NCR, which advertised about themselves in leading newspapers. I could not find a single post graduate/expert (read assuring) doctor in any of those centers. Finally I met Dr. Pradeep Sethi who is a post graduate from India's best medical institute. Even more assuring were the results of the transplants he had performed. Luckily, when I visited him for consultation, there were couple of his ex-patients in the clinic. Meeting them gave me the much needed confidence I was looking for and that's when I made up my mind to go ahead with HT from Dr Sethi.

IMG-20170321-WA0047_censored.thumb.jpg.7dd83f4807af8bc65aa585f84b43767f.jpg

IMG-20170321-WA0049_censored.thumb.jpg.86c31b3588e3f3a541dbd60a2122b6a9.jpg

IMG-20170321-WA0055_censored.thumb.jpg.a9825321dfc1525b99718fef768ecae2.jpg

Edited by WinnerHT
Spelling error

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Wow looks absolutely incredible happy for you 👏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.