Houstons' Dr. Arocha is the FUE wizard!!!

i just came back from another trip from Arocha Hair clinic in houston,Tx.. This is my 3rd procedure with him and i can't say enough about the guy, staff and clinic, i was set for a "touch up" treatment in my hairline and widows peak, i had in mind about 500-700 grafts. When i arrived in the morning and sat down with the doctor he asked me how i styled my hair and what I'm looking to do with this procedure..He was totally intune with what i wanted to achieve and pushed my hair back with the comb and we decided to fill in another"weak" area as well....the procedure went smooth, we had chinese for lunch and i was out by mid afternoon...if your considering a hair transplant, do yourself and hair a justice by having a consultation with him.

• 6 months later...

Fitmodel007,

Thanks so much for your kind words. It is Dr. Arocha's great pleasure to take care of patients like you! Come back and see us soon - at least for some Chinese food!

~ArochaAngel

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.