wibbles180

My positive experience with finasteride

Quick update for any uk guys wanting a script for genuine affordable finasteride . Definitely worth trying out medications before jumping straight into the transplant lottery . I’ve had zero known sides and fathered children whilst using the medication and honestly believe without the fin I’d be a majorly bald man now .

I have started finasteride 1mg a day its a generic brand from dr fox online.

Its been 6 weeks and I started noticing lack of libido from week 1 until today. There is no morning wood to wake upto excited. I get erections 2-3 times a week but they are not solid like before. I even loose erection during intercourse and find it difficult to get it up again. This may sound like too much information but was important to get it off my chest. My hairloss scale is norwood 5 .Have a light thin hairline left.

Having read many reviews about finasteride on different sites. Lack of libido is common side effect.for some it get backs to normal after 3 months as body gets used it.

Hi , I’ve been using the drug for years so can’t really remember what it was like when I started first using . My advice would be to not use generics as they appear to not be as efficient. A cheap way of getting branded meds is by cutting proscar into 5ths . I personally think slot of the sides are in the head but I’m no doctor so only speaking on my experience.

Hi , I’ve been using the drug for years so can’t really remember what it was like when I started first using . My advice would be to not use generics as they appear to not be as efficient. A cheap way of getting branded meds is by cutting proscar into 5ths . I personally think slot of the sides are in the head but I’m no doctor so only speaking on my experience.
Certain generics such as Teva are safe and reputable. I would be weary of many non western or Israeli generics.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016