Best FUE Surgeons

srgogu

This is a tricky question because everyone's goals, budget and preferences are different including whether they want an aggressive or conservative approach, location and logistic factors, pricing, tech-centric or doctor-centric clinics etc.

If we're talking worldwide, Dr. Couto, Lorenzo, Bisanga and Erdogan (add Feriduni in there too) are among the best in Europe.

Dr. Konior, Diep and Vories are the top ones in N. America.

That at least should be a starting point to begin your research.

You can narrow it down from there.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

This is a tricky question because everyone's goals, budget and preferences are different including whether they want an aggressive or conservative approach, location and logistic factors, pricing, tech-centric or doctor-centric clinics etc.

If we're talking worldwide, Dr. Couto, Lorenzo, Bisanga and Erdogan (add Feriduni in there too) are among the best in Europe.

Dr. Konior, Diep and Vories are the top ones in N. America.

That at least should be a starting point to begin your research.

You can narrow it down from there.

that about nails the top of the fue food chain.

Add Dr. Lupanzula to that list as well :-)

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Srg,

Based on your message, I am guessing that you have already decided that if you we is the only hair transplant procedure you were considering. That said, please understand that while FUE is great, a lot of people in order to maximize the amount of donor hair harvested, will start with strep and then go to FUE. Strip surgery is still a valuable option and still considered the gold standard in hair transplant surgery.

That said, I encourage you to use our advanced hair surgeon finder where you can sort our prescreened and recommended hair transplant surgeons by procedure type. So if you click on the link, just choose "FUE" and then select search.

Best wishes,

Bill

Based on before/afters and other comments on this website, I would have to agree with "hsrp10" assessment of best FUE doctors. I'm not as familiar with the surgDo your homework, search this site for posts and pictures regarding these surgeons and see which one your most comfortable with. For me... I wanted a surgeon who specialized exclusively in FUE procedures and also performed all of the extractions and graft insertions. I know there are skilled techs to help with this but having the surgeon do this was a great bonus and reassurance for me. Best of luck in your search.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Dr Kapil Dua one of the best Hair Transplant surgeon in world, I will recommend him.

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Not in any particular order,

Erdogan (still get uneasy about how many available grafts are being quoted but amazing work)

Lorenzo (overall wow results but pricey)

Maras (pristine clean work time and time again, just unsure how any docs are involved in procedure)

Shapiro (Ron) (Still the best hairlines in the world in my opinion and genuinely cares about his patients)

Bisanga (super super ethical vibe from emails and reputation in industry)

Konior (Clean superb work and is involved in all steps of the procedure)

You only live once...

Dr. Jim Harris - Denver. Couldn't be any happier with my FUE results. He's a pioneer in the field and many surgeons use his instruments.

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

Why no Dr. Hasson mentioned here? He did mine and I was extremely impressed. Keep in mind, I am only 3 weeks post-op. But the procedure itself was extremely professional and H+W is getting some superb FUE results.

Why no Dr. Hasson mentioned here? He did mine and I was extremely impressed. Keep in mind, I am only 3 weeks post-op. But the procedure itself was extremely professional and H+W is getting some superb FUE results.

Because he doesn't have the established FUE track record as the others, and the veterans here don't just recommend surgeons based on a few cases.

In the future he could be on some's lists though, time will tell.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Because he doesn't have the established FUE track record as the others, and the veterans here don't just recommend surgeons based on a few cases.

In the future he could be on some's lists though, time will tell.

Fair enough. So instead, I can make the recommendation. Based on my research, my meeting with Dr. Hasson and his consistent FUE results speak for themselves. I can 100% recommend Dr. Hasson.

• 2 months later...
Not in any particular order,

Erdogan (still get uneasy about how many available grafts are being quoted but amazing work)

Lorenzo (overall wow results but pricey)

Maras (pristine clean work time and time again, just unsure how any docs are involved in procedure)

Shapiro (Ron) (Still the best hairlines in the world in my opinion and genuinely cares about his patients)

Bisanga (super super ethical vibe from emails and reputation in industry)

Konior (Clean superb work and is involved in all steps of the procedure)

Where do you put Dr Lupanzula in that order given that he is one of the few docs who does most of his work and not heavy involvement from the techs.

Where do you put Dr Lupanzula in that order given that he is one of the few docs who does most of his work and not heavy involvement from the techs.

Palma,

Dr. Lupanzula does great work and I like the more difficult cases he takes on. Of course him being so involved in the surgery is huge plus, he's just not a surgeon I have been following closely. My recommendations are just personal preference from past experiences with those clinics, Dr. Lupanzula is a fine surgeon.

You only live once...

• 3 weeks later...