Dr Paul Shapiro - 1 YR FUT Result - 3763grafts

Another superb result from Dr. Paul Shapiro -

Patient is pleased to show-off his results.

Total grafts: 3763 Total hairs: 7782

1 hair grafts: 735

2 hair grafts: 2081

3 hair grafts: 903

4 hairs grafts: 44

Slide5.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide3.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide1.jpg

Slide1_1.jpg

Janna

It's a good result but you should show the usual post-op graft placement pics to be fair. That will help viewers understand where the grafts were concentrated. The before and after pictures don't match up because he is employing a partial combover in the latter.

Janna

It's a good result but you should show the usual post-op graft placement pics to be fair. That will help viewers understand where the grafts were concentrated. The before and after pictures don't match up because he is employing a partial combover in the latter.

I completely agree. Great end result but the crown area is using a comb over post surgery that is not utilized in the before images. With that said the work is absolutely stellar in the hair line area, it's more difficult to access the crown and how many grafts it actually took with the comb over to get the actual affect that is shown.

Great job. Is that natural hair retention or did he have a prior procedure?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

There is an immediate post op pic as well as a video of the result with a comb running over the transplanted area so they'll get posted soon. :)

Spanker,

This patient did not have a previous ht.

j

Thank you all for your patience. This particular case is a success due to the approach by Dr. Paul. There is no combover effect going on here as it is merely a side part like any male would wear that has no or relatively moderate hair loss. After restoring the frontal zone it is no different for this patient.

This video includes a photo of the placement immediately after the procedure as well as a high resolution comb through of the final result. This is 3763 grafts via the strip technique one year after the procedure.

I am glad you like the video. We are planning on trying to use video more often because I don think it give a more accurate representation of what the results are. Some times it is hard to find the time. If anyone would like to see more of the immediate post op photo to see the pattern we transplanted let me know. We posted a few but I have it from every angel

take care

Ron shapiro MD

Awesome work, the video is excellent and i agree the comb through is impressive. Thanks for posting the video.

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

Hello Bullitnut,

It has been a while since we've seen you on the forums, we all hope you are doing well in the UK.

We haven't been posting to much lately, our Fall/Winter/Spring does not allow a lot of time to be on the forums.

But, we do feel it is important to get our work out periodically, to public, and we feel video is the new medium, so we hope to post more soon.

All the best.

Regards, SMG

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna

Thank you all for your patience. This particular case is a success due to the approach by Dr. Paul. There is no combover effect going on here as it is merely a side part like any male would wear that has no or relatively moderate hair loss. After restoring the frontal zone it is no different for this patient.

This video includes a photo of the placement immediately after the procedure as well as a high resolution comb through of the final result. This is 3763 grafts via the strip technique one year after the procedure.

Absolutely agree there's no way I'd say this result is a combover ,lots of guys part their hair in this way ,a combover is something totally different ,great result has made a difference to the patient .

• 2 weeks later...