Dr. Robert Bernstein

Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Techniques Presented by Dr. Robert M. Bernstein

Hi All,

Wanted to let you know the latest news from Dr. Bernstein.

artas-meeting-2017_01_pearls.jpg

Dr. Bernstein closed the 2017 ARTAS Users Meeting with a discussion of five advanced techniques in robotic hair transplant procedures that he developed at Bernstein Medical. His presentation covered the benefits of pre-making recipient sites, long-hair FUE, tensioner placement, feathering edges in harvesting, and robotic graft selection. The “Hair Restoration Pearls” presentation included case studies, photographs, and videos demonstrating the techniques to the audience of hair restoration physicians. The two-day affair, held in Coronado, California, was a huge success with over 260 attendees from around the world representing 204 robotic hair restoration practices.

READ FULL ARTICLE

Additional Resources:

Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

110 East 55th Street, 11th Floor

New York, NY 10022

212-826-2400 • contact@bernsteinmedical.com

Dr. Bernstein is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr. Bernstein,

Thank you for sharing this very interesting update regarding advancements in robotic surgical hair restoration! I have taken the liberty of publishing this information to our Hair Transplant Network News blog.

Dr. Robert M. Bernstein Presents Advanced Robotic Hair Transplant Techniques

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website