Hello everyone, it’s been 9 months since I had my hair transplant procedure done at Eugenix Clinic in Gurgoan. With every passing month my hair is getting thicker and thicker , although normally it takes a year to achieve full results I’m noticing extremely good results in a pretty short time. It took me 3 long years to finalise the best surgeon but every second I spent in searching was worth it , I had consulted many doctors from Delhi , Hyderabad, Chandigarh but everyone told me I could never have head full of hair as I was a grade 7 patient and I needed around 7500 grafts to cover my entire baldness which could only be achieved using scalp grafts along with beard grafts and that it would be highly expensive , as beard grafts costs 2-3 times the cost of a normal scalp graft but by God’s grace I found Dr Pradeep and Dr Arika who not only gave me great results but also charged beard and scalp grafts at the same cost. I had many sleepless nights thinking about my baldness but these doctors came into my life like a candle in darkness, they are genuinely nice people who go out of their way to help their patients, each day I’m thankful to them for making my dream into a reality, sometimes what we need is not a push but rather a miracle to keep us going. I might have paid for my treatment but their kindness and personal care that they gave me i will always remain in their debt. Some memories remain forever, always vivid and heart warming. After meeting these Doctors I understood why a Doctor’s profession is a noble one! We never know the true value of moment until it becomes a reality. It’s time for me to thank these wonderful Doctors who touched my life and changed it forever. For people who are looking for hair transplant check out results achieved at Eugenix Clinic on YouTube and I am sure you will not think of any other place. .

20170309_162918.thumb.jpg.2e2ec3a892dcbd9d28509212ac18c067.jpg

20170309_162437.thumb.jpg.41e574a441d2fa7c29b2daea31e1b61e.jpg

20170309_164536.thumb.jpg.b5de404ad0a44f747405940250b1e189.jpg

20170309_163506.thumb.jpg.e900308a6ed226de7d7492088faf30ac.jpg

Hi Ajeet, that's very impressive result. 7500 grafts is a lot though. I have been reading good reviews of Dr Arika Bansal on this forum from the patients. I tried to get my HT done with them too but decided to go with Dermaclinix instead who I think and hope are equally good. Although 7500 grafts could cost a lot, if you're happy with the results, it's all worth it, isn't it? This looks very good already but it may not even be the final result yet as I'm told the complete process can take up to 12 months.

Guest Eugenix935

Hey, Ajeet ji. Nelson here. We just joined this network. Appreciate what you have written above. And we hope to see you soon. You will continue to get density for about a year and a year and a half according to what we have experienced.

Eugenix seem to produce solid results I actually sent them some photos to evaluate they estimated 2000 grafts for my second transplant , The price they quoted was 150 INR per graft I was a bit surprised by this as I have chatted to a guy on here who had a transplant only 5 months ago and was charged 70 INR per graft,

no need to mention his name as wouldn't want to compromise his relationship with the clinic ,I mentioned this to the rep and he said their prices had been reviewed and also the fact it would it be my second transplant meant the price would be higher ,kind of left a bad taste in my mouth as a jump from 70 INR

to 150 seems excessive in only 5 months I asked him was there a sliding scale depending on location he said that wasn't the case.

Eugenix seem to produce solid results I actually sent them some photos to evaluate they estimated 2000 grafts for my second transplant , The price they quoted was 150 INR per graft I was a bit surprised by this as I have chatted to a guy on here who had a transplant only 5 months ago and was charged 70 INR per graft,

no need to mention his name as wouldn't want to compromise his relationship with the clinic ,I mentioned this to the rep and he said their prices had been reviewed and also the fact it would it be my second transplant meant the price would be higher ,kind of left a bad taste in my mouth as a jump from 70 INR

to 150 seems excessive in only 5 months I asked him was there a sliding scale depending on location he said that wasn't the case.

That's common in India. Once the clinic becomes popular, the prices go up. I have no issue with that as long as they don't lie about the grafts.

Guest Eugenix935

Dear Sir,

You had spoken to me via e-mail. It is true that we have increased the prices fairly recently. And I assure you that it is not based on any geographical differences.

Since yours is a second surgery, it is difficult to extract donor grafts without causing any damage to your donor area. The patients that you see with us have absolutely no visible scarring (microscopic scar is present) on the donor area. The earlier transplant that you have done is beautiful and you have amazing results.

However, I am sorry that I have left you with a bad impression about us regarding the prices.

I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Regards,

Nelson

Guest Eugenix935
That's common in India. Once the clinic becomes popular, the prices go up. I have no issue with that as long as they don't lie about the grafts.

Thank you sir for clarifying it. It is true that the prices for hair transplantation keep changing in India. With a lot of new clinics opening up everywhere, it is difficult for people to put their trust on us. However, unlike the other clinics we do realize that we are charging a much higher price.

Quality is what matters at the end of the day.

Regards,

Nelson

I was only commenting on the increase because it seemed a big increase in such a short time,

Any clinic can charge what they like and 150IR

is very good value ,about 1.80 sterling per graft, which is good compared to the UK .Anyway let's forget the price the main thing is Eugenics seem to have a very good ethical approach and are producing great results , and I wish them the best of luck, I wasn't in anyway trying to give them a bad press, actually I hadn't really thought about a second FUE procedure being more dificult because of the donor area being harder to extract the grafts.

Edited by Mick50

Dear Sir,

You had spoken to me via e-mail. It is true that we have increased the prices fairly recently. And I assure you that it is not based on any geographical differences.

Since yours is a second surgery, it is difficult to extract donor grafts without causing any damage to your donor area. The patients that you see with us have absolutely no visible scarring (microscopic scar is present) on the donor area. The earlier transplant that you have done is beautiful and you have amazing results.

However, I am sorry that I have left you with a bad impression about us regarding the prices.

I hope you have a wonderful day ahead.

Regards,

Nelson

1. Regarding price increase, it would be prudent for you to publish average price on your website, goes a long way in being transparent, like Dr. Bhatti of Chandigar does, he is pretty transparent in his prices including publishing on his website. And we have seen him produce great results as well.

2. 115 rupees is pretty steep even in current standards unless you are providing accommodation and food and medicines all inclusive. (this is based on Indian doctors), I have heard of others being quoted different numbers right from 65 ruppes to 115 rupees, why this discrepancy?

3. With new clinic cropping up and doing excellent job as well one needs to be competitive on both quality and pricing fronts.

4. Given the premium pricing compared to some other clinics, does the clinic offer exclusive surgery by doctors?. (like Dr. Bhatti's website says he is involved in 85% of the procedure on the patient).

1. Regarding price increase, it would be prudent for you to publish average price on your website, goes a long way in being transparent, like Dr. Bhatti of Chandigar does, he is pretty transparent in his prices including publishing on his website. And we have seen him produce great results as well.

2. 115 rupees is pretty steep even in current standards unless you are providing accommodation and food and medicines all inclusive. (this is based on Indian doctors), I have heard of others being quoted different numbers right from 65 ruppes to 115 rupees, why this discrepancy?

3. With new clinic cropping up and doing excellent job as well one needs to be competitive on both quality and pricing fronts.

4. Given the premium pricing compared to some other clinics, does the clinic offer exclusive surgery by doctors?. (like Dr. Bhatti's website says he is involved in 85% of the procedure on the patient).

Just to clarify the price per graft quoted to me is 150 INR not 115 . As I stated I only mentioned the price because it was such a steep increase in only the space of 5 months, FROM 70 INR TO 150 as quoted to me ,they are entitled to charge what they like ,,,personally I think they have missed a trick as they for most of us are only being recognised as a good clinic, they might be in danger of pricing themselves out for a lot of people in the UK/USA when you take travelling and accommodation into account.

Edited by Mick50

Thank you sir for clarifying it. It is true that the prices for hair transplantation keep changing in India. With a lot of new clinics opening up everywhere, it is difficult for people to put their trust on us. However, unlike the other clinics we do realize that we are charging a much higher price.

Quality is what matters at the end of the day.

Regards,

Nelson

Actually I have been to a clinic which was okay about the graft price, but they lied about the number of grafts. If Eugenix says its 150 rupees per graft and I get 2000 grafts, they better do a calculation based on 2000 grafts. Unlike another clinic I went to they lied about the total number of grafts. So for example if I got 2000 grafts, they would say they got 3000 grafts and then charge the rate on that.

I am disappointed that there is no response to my questions by Eugenix. I think it is important to keep uses of the forum informed about all these things if you desire to be a great HT clinic.

@sutureless, don't get stuck on pricing, look at the results produced by the clinic!, they have done some wonderful job in giving life back to high Norwood cases including myself.

Prices often vary in India due to multiple factors including exchange rates. (1 dollar was 69 rupees few months ago and now it is 65.5!), however you can always contact the clinic and negotiate.

My Thread: 

I am NOT stuck on anything. It is UNFAIR for clinic to quote one price (Rs. 80 per graft) to one person and Rs. 150 for another, this is almost double of their normal charges!.

They are either price gauging or don't know marketing basics. Their doctors may be top notch but if the pricing is not consistent it makes me think twice before consulting with the clinic.

AND they have NOT BOTHERED to answer my queries above...still waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

As per my research the 2nd transplant is always more difficult due to various reasons known to the experts , Hence the disparity in rates . I again reiterate that the results that are given by eugenix justifies thier charges compared to anyone else in the field.

As per my research the 2nd transplant is always more difficult due to various reasons known to the experts , Hence the disparity in rates . I again reiterate that the results that are given by eugenix justifies thier charges compared to anyone else in the field.

This may be true, but the guy who I private messaged on this site was charged 70 INR per graft only 5 months ago, it was also his second transplant ,I was quoted 150 INR 3 weeks ago ,a second transplant maybe more difficult ,but I have never heard another clinic using that as a reason to charge a higher price ,my advice to Eugenix is to be clear about their pricing structure ,I sure most people would agree it's a bit of a jump to go from 70INR to 150INR per graft in5 months.

Every case is different and so is the difficulty in making it a successful one , as far as repair is concerned I myself had sent few repair cases to this clinic they were charged higher bcoz it was too time consuming and it requires a lot of skill and patience but when it comes to this clinic they belive in spending more time to achieve the required results ,so it's quite obvious that a client is going to be charged differently and in grade 6 and 7 were people require body hair grafts this clinic genuinely offers body hair grafts at the cost of a normal scalp graft if price was the only thing on their mind then they would have charged these body hair grafts few times more like any other clinic.

I feel that in your case you are justified in expressing that the rates quoted to you are a bit too steep. It's my experience that if you have personal discussions with the Surgeons, the rates could be negotiated to a certain extent.

• Like 1

Every case is different and so is the difficulty in making it a successful one , as far as repair is concerned I myself had sent few repair cases to this clinic they were charged higher bcoz it was too time consuming and it requires a lot of skill and patience but when it comes to this clinic they belive in spending more time to achieve the required results ,so it's quite obvious that a client is going to be charged differently and in grade 6 and 7 were people require body hair grafts this clinic genuinely offers body hair grafts at the cost of a normal scalp graft if price was the only thing on their mind then they would have charged these body hair grafts few times more like any other clinic.

I am not a repair case actually my first transplant was pretty successful .

first pic is pre op as you can see pretty much bald from front to large bald crown.

second pic ,Post op donor a little wet

third and fourth pic post op .

I would imagine most clinics would see my case as fairly straight forward as my donor is still pretty good considering 4200 FUE grafts extracted.

As I say I think reputable clinics should have a transparent pricing system.

5b32f2cfecbf6_Photoon18-12-2014at10.59(2).thumb.jpg.4b6f862fb2fd53133814c57e3961a920.jpg

DSC_0009.thumb.jpg.a6e4b5f038b7451256336f137aedf02a.jpg

DSC_0778.thumb.jpg.dadd561061cf993c16460dcf743a2227.jpg

DSC_0388.thumb.jpg.917b7f80c19eb5fa53bcf29d0c93af91.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi

You may ask them why prices are differ. They will explain you nicely.

As per my knowledge they start to work on package deal now.

They give you aprox no. Of grats and charge you for that package.

I did on same way even though they gave me package for 3500 tp 4000 grafts. But Dr. Pradeep did it 4200 grafts without any extra cost.

You may see that. Work done pretty good.

So just check all happy clints on you tube and and be confident for your doctors that you will going to do with one of the best doctors in india. Trust me. You want go wrong.