My FUT at Dr. Feriduni in November 2016

Hasselt

Hello,

I would like to share with you my first hair transplant in the age of 43.

I recognized loosing my hair at the beginning of entering 30 years.

At the end of 2015 I decided to have a hair transplant and after visiting and viewing inside several forums about Reputations and experiences about several surgeons I decided to choose Dr. Feriduni in Belgium.

November 2016 was then the month having a Fut strip surgery with 4242 grafts harvested from my donor and hope the upcoming result is changing my life.

Please feel free to comment your opinions.

Cheers Hasselt;)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My skin laxity was quiet good, so Dr. Feriduni was able to harvest 4000 + grafts in one procedure.

I wanted as much coverage as possible in only one procedure. If I had gone for FUE the first step had been to restore the frontal and mid area with about 2500 grafts and then nearly one year later to fill in the crown with nearly 1500 grafts. Because I will not wear my hair extremely short in the future I' m not afraid of the scar that already healed very well and is quiet not visible yet.

Thanks for keeping us updated! This is where the fun begins! Looking forward to future updates.

Happy Growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Here is the try of my wife to photograph the scar. It is absolutely unvisible. Thanks to Dr. Feriduni for the excellent work. Even my hairdresser did not recognize 4 weeks ago that I had a hair transplant.

28625144sm.jpg

28625145si.jpg

28625146xs.jpg

The reason I decided for an unshaven FUT instead of a FUE with Dr. Feriduni was to go back to work after two weeks without anyone taken notice I had a hair transplant. Fortunately this is what happened.;)

• 2 weeks later...