Chicago Dr Sahar Nadimi

andvyy

I'm also wondering the same thing.

I had consultation with her at Konior's office today. She was very professional and seemed very confident. I researched her name hoping to see some results but all I saw was the title of a "Facial Plastic Surgeon.

Quality hair transplants seem like an art of work so I really wonder how experienced she is with strip harvesting. Are we going to be her practice candidates?

• 2 months later...

I recently had a consult with Dr. Nadimi. She was very professional, friendly and had time to answer my questions. She consults with Dr. Konior if needed. She has been doing transplants for 3 years. I also had a consultation with Dr. Panini in Chicago who also has a very good reputation.I 'm doing more research because one doctor recommended the FUE procedure while the other recommended the FUT procedure. I had transplants years ago and need to fill the areas that were not done. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I just went to Dr. Konior's office for a free conciltation. Dr. Nadimi did the consultation for me. She seems great and had some good photos of patients for hair restoration. Does anybody have any experience getting a hair transplant with her? She's a little less expensive and way more available than Konior, who is booked out for a year now.

• 8 months later...

Just wanted to post results, I have just recently competed 1700 graft FUE procedure and i can say I think it turned out great. The procedure went smooth, Dr Nadimi is incredibly intelligent and not to mention beautiful. She is kind of a hard ass though which I liked. She was realistic with me and told me what would look best vs what I wanted. Which was a typical hey look at this movie star I want that hairline scenario. I was naive as to how much hair I'd actually lost. The facility was clean, music was relaxing and the procedure took 8 hours give or take. She is great I'd recommend her I think my results were great. It is only first day so I will keep progress updated to see how it really turns out.

20180315_231138.thumb.jpg.316ca3e83fd6b21085162d3571b04c36.jpg

20180315_230138.thumb.jpg.f7f44965bbbc02708f6cec24a78bc5eb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Doing well, itching is finally subsiding. Was getting annoying for the days 7-14, and it's exceptionally difficult to resist but I fought the good fight. Donor area was healed pretty much after the 5th day. Still some redness in the recipient area. Shedding like crazy at this moment. Every time I brush my hand through my hair I see at least 3 hairs but that's to be expected. Some shock loss to native area despite good hygiene and careful diet and gentle products. I think it's highly dependent on the individual. Things seem to going well though. Pretty much back to normal schedule. I didn't lose any grafts as far as I know, i think she did a pretty good job. The hair angles seem to look natural and according to the local hairs. Results to follow fellas/ladies.

20180403_211021.thumb.jpg.354ee5f5c7974e36ca4296b77b63145c.jpg

Edited by Rathiel
Spelling error

• 1 month later...
Just wanted to post results, I have just recently competed 1700 graft FUE procedure and i can say I think it turned out great. The procedure went smooth, Dr Nadimi is incredibly intelligent and not to mention beautiful. She is kind of a hard ass though which I liked. She was realistic with me and told me what would look best vs what I wanted. Which was a typical hey look at this movie star I want that hairline scenario. I was naive as to how much hair I'd actually lost. The facility was clean, music was relaxing and the procedure took 8 hours give or take. She is great I'd recommend her I think my results were great. It is only first day so I will keep progress updated to see how it really turns out.

Thought she only did 1500 graphs max according to this guy here did she mention that to you also ?

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/189687-1500-grafts-fue-dr-nadimi-chicago-first-review.html

Markee -

I've met with Dr. Nadimi - I got the impression that they book 1500, but will do more if its an option. I assume it's based on time, availability, etc. I exchanged some e-mails with the original poster (he hasn't been on here in a while), and I believe he was booked for 1500, and they ended up transplanting an additional 200 - there's obviously a cost associated with the additional grafts.

• 3 weeks later...

Can I ask how the consultation went and what kind of advice she provided? I as well agreed to do a consultation with her but I would prefer to wait and have Konior.

Has anyone had an experience where you indicated you wanted Konior to do the procedure instead of her and what kind of reaction did she have?

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 1200 graft FUT with Dr. Nadimi a month ago. I had my original consultation with Dr. Nadimi in November 2016. At that time, I had contacted the office to set up a consultation and she immediately emailed me back. I believe this was around the time she first started working there.

I was hesitant because I had sought the consultation to see Dr. Konior. However, after meeting her I was impressed with her knowledge, the time she took to answer my questions and the fact that she did not try to sell me on either the FUE or FUT technique. Most of all she didn't try to sell me on having the HT either way.

I waited a year and then decided I wanted to take the plunge. I reached out to Dr. Nadimi and she had a 6 month waiting list at that point. I booked it and had it done last month.

On the morning of, I was nervous as she was drawing the hairline. She told me flat out she wasn't going to put a hair where it didn't belong. Her confidence, as has been alluded to in other posts I've seen on this forum, calmed me down and made me feel in good hands.

The procedure happened exactly as she said it would and she did everything and planted all the grafts. It's only been a month so I don't know about the final result but as far as I can tell she filled in everything I wanted her to.

Afterwards, I had 4 follow up appointments at the clinic for aftercare and met with her each time. She has also responded to any questions I've had via email, if not immediately then shortly thereafter.

In sum, I think I lucked out getting her to do the procedure and I'd recommend her.

Update as of 96 days. Sorry I didnt post before but literally nothing changed once I shed the grafted hair lol. I started noticing growth 2 weeks ago and being at the 96 day mark I anticipate much more growth. Hairline itself is not on pace with the rest but I'm sure they will catch up eventually. Every hair has it's own cycle. Redness is nearly gone but still present. Donor area was good 3 weeks after. Had minor follucilitis that dr nadimi gave me doxycycline for and it cleared right up after 2 weeks no issues since. Pretty stoked to see my hairline that I havent had since I was 20. Will keep regular posts now that I'm seeing results.message me if you guys have any questions. At first I was skeptical with the decision but now I'm seeing that it was just anxiety from anticipation. You really do just have to ignore it and go on with life. I woke up recently and noticed, holy shit, I can style my hair again lol.

• Administrators

I would love to see some pictures, happy that things are moving along nicely, happy growing.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 6 months later...
On 3/16/2018 at 10:51 PM, Rathiel said:

20180315_231138.thumb.jpg.316ca3e83fd6b21085162d3571b04c36.jpg

20180315_230138.thumb.jpg.f7f44965bbbc02708f6cec24a78bc5eb.jpg

Any new pics 😀