Have I Messed Up My HT?

Look, I know I messed up; I'd really appreciate if people offered advice as opposed to chiding me about something that's already happened.

Prior to the operation, I had great results with TB-500 injections to the scalp. Darker thicker hair even in donor areas, sprouting hairs at the hairline. Stopped using it 3 - 4 months before procedure.

At about 8.5 months post-op I decided to restart TB-500 once again, to ensure maintenance and augment the hair I have.

I did a few rounds of injections to the scalp before switching to the forehead area, just to be sure my HT would be fine.

Did I potentially cause any damage from those scalp injections or injections near the scalp? I really need an answer, I'm scared

I don't know anything about the injections, but I can sense your concern. With a good doctor (and money) it seems a lot can be repaired cosmetically these days. I wish you luck. Deep breaths and stay positive. Educate, don't rush, and find good help.

My HT Journey

The FUT surgery experience and results

Disguising my FUT Scar

Medications and Supplements

Supplements: Biotin, MSM

5% Minoxidil Foam

Regenepure Shampoo (re-starting 1mo after HT)

I don't believe you've messed anything up. If you are referring to TB-500, the injectable peptide used in muscle building circles, you should be fine and the needle injections themselves would cause no damage. You should however speak with your doctor to keep him informed of your activities.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!