Hair transplant. Fue 14 months ago. Not satisfied

Mcccc

I am from india and had my hair transplant done. It was 7 hour procedure. Initially I thought hair are growing good. As the scalp was trimmed.

But now after 14 months I'd say around 65% I am satisfied. Hair growth is good on the front area where there was no hair. But on top area, its still thin. There is progress but now what I was expecting from a hair transplant. My hair are thin. Scalp is visible.

Visited my doctor he said there is no space for new roots to transplant if I go for another session.

Any insertion of new roots will cause older on to die.

One thing I would like to mention here is that when i rub my fingers on the transplanted area, I feel very tiny sharp hairs. Like they are not grown yet. But size is same for atleast 3 months. Will they grow or I should go for some other option. I am unmarried and I want my hair to lookgood for atleast a couple of years

Can you Please share your pre and post op pics ...

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Without pictures it is difficult to comment beyond generalities and guessing, but it sounds like you have suffered from some of the classic complications associated with the early day practices of FUE, where 70 percent graft survival was deemed a good yield.

Hair loss patient and transplant veteran. Once a Norwood 3A.

Received 2,700 grafts with coalition doctor on 8/13/2010

Received 2,380 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 9/30/2011

Received 1,820 grafts with Dr. Steven Gabel on 7/28/2016

Definitely post some pre and post op pictures so we can get a better idea of the progress you made. Also, provide some specific details about your HT. How many grafts did you get, what's the status of your donor supply, etc.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56