Tomorrow is the day!!!

All the best for your surgery!!!

Online Representative and Patient Advisor for:

Dr. Kapil Dua, AKClinics - Hair Transplant in Delhi, Ludhiana and Bangalore, Chennai - India.

Dr. Kapil Dua, Board of Governor at ISHRS(USA), Board of Governor at AAHRS, President of AHRS India

is a recommended surgeon at Hair Transplant Network.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Mystere27,

Congratulations on your upcoming hair transplant surgery. I know you've waited a long time so I'm sure you're pretty excited. I'm not familiar with that particular doctor but the fact that he's working at Dr. Konior's office is definitely a good sign.

I hope you'll share your experience and monthly progress with us so we can follow along and watch your hair growth :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

I've waited almost 10 years to get my hairline fuxed ...

You picked a good clinic...you wont get fuxed. :D

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Congrats, man! It looks like today is the day after your procedure, so enjoy the downtime over the next couple of days and take it easy. And I'm sure you know this, but remember to be patient patient patient over the course of the next several months. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Post some pics and detailed feedback as you will be the first going with her from this forum.

Best of luck

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Surgery was a success. 2,448 grafts and Dr Nadimi said my density was great. Incision site and grafts all look great and will continue to follow up. Lots of swelling in eyelids and now cheeks, especially after waking up, but not too much pain. I'm very excited!!!

Congratulations and happy growing!

Could you give us a bit more information about your procedure and Dr Nadimi (e.g. did Dr Konior supervise/oversee the surgery)? It seems you are the first on the forum to have a HT with her, so I believe your experience will be valuable for many people.

Congratulations and happy growing!

Could you give us a bit more information about your procedure and Dr Nadimi (e.g. did Dr Konior supervise/oversee the surgery)? It seems you are the first on the forum to have a HT with her, so I believe your experience will be valuable for many people.

Would like to know this as well. Any pictures to share?

Dr K is booked for up to a year but Nadimi is available within 3 months.

Agreed as well, this is important info for future patients and try to post some pics (just crop out your face and any other distinguishing features)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)