Wearing hair brushed foward?

i rock a cesar style hair cut(hair brushed down and forward) and every hair transplant before and after has their hair swooped up and back. anybody here have pictures for me to relate to what a transplant would do for a thinning temple and zone 1 and 2. hard to visualize because everyone wears their hair up. if it helps im Lebanese and Italian but look more middle eastern. so if anyone that wears their hair like this and is middle eastern looking it would great help me with pics. Thank You

p.s. do they wear their hair like this because it still looks to thin if they had their hairline lowered abit or because the hair angle doesnt like to brush forward and points up to much in front or hair characteristics are wirier at first and that would look funny if brushed down.

Wearing you hair down actually helps conceal any irregularities in your hairline - as long as it is dense enough to style properly, it's the best of both worlds. And if you play a guitar, even better!

0000809_brian_jones.jpeg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Wow Voxman. You were a regular Rolling Stone back in the day. Great pic and great hair!

I've seen some Caesar cuts online after a hair transplant. I can't say why they do it but I've seen it done with varying success. Some look good, some don't, but it comes down to preference. If I had a bad hair transplanted hairline though, and I had enough hair, a Caesar would definitely be a way to hide it.

Ha Ha - yes I was a pretend Rolling Stone, but the guy in the pic was a real Rolling Stone.

Here's me at 16. (With a Ice Cream wrapper in my mouth)

hollywood.jpg.2b7bf8df9c2a20d57867b2e3b3ca8574.jpg

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

This is the reason I now comb my hair back...I realised it looks denser for me

20170215_223515.thumb.jpg.fa76582340074ba7c7ce2c1ffdcbe617.jpg

20170215_223500.thumb.jpg.9ac6d7afdc4cdea8eb9712fe23f3e7a5.jpg

• Administrators

Ok Blessup I got your PM and im posting what my hair looks like brushed forward, this is definitely not my style, my hair maybe a bit to long for a traditional Ceasar style but it's the best I can do at the moment. I don't notice any difference in density to be honest. But I don't know what your hair looks like, how much hair loss you have, no two results are the same keep that in mind.

rajMv4i.jpg

3khjYmR.jpg

KtNhQxr.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Ill link a pick of myself after the gym of my cut ill like to keep and just improve upon. I keep mine obv much shorter like #4 on top now and before hairline recided and thinned to hell a #3 was standard then #1 fade on sides

This is the reason I now comb my hair back...I realised it looks denser for me

In such way it really looks nicer :o In my case I prefer to keep it in this way, it covers up my problem rather well :P

24-Fine-Side-Slick-650x650.jpg

Anyway there are rather many great ideas for hairstyles in case of the thinnng hairline :o I think that I'll try to change mine in the near future because I feel that it's not totally "mine" :P

2cHIE6B1y7N

Imgur: The most awesome images on the InternetB1y7N

like this

wtf doesnt the image just post on here

B1y7N2cHIE6l.jpg

Low-Fade-Caesar-Haircut.jpg

And heres my situation on day of hair from like 6months ago. cut #3 on top. its just gotten way to thin to pull off anymore. the barber has to now do some tricks to give fringe more density like leaving it grade higher than rest. i want to just fill in the thin areas and have it be dense like these guys above and still be able to comb it forward. not have to wear it up and back like i see every hair transplant person before and after pic. just has me spooked that the transplanted hair will auto stand up and thats why everyone does it or it somehow looks funny down.

r5NKUx.jpeg

B1y7N.com

Edited by BlessUp

dmb thread not working not sure if my post went thru wont let me on page 2. and heres my situation. 6 months ago #3 on top. too thin to pull of anymore without the barber doing tricks to dense up the fringe. i want to get a transplant to dense up the thin areas but still be able to comb it forward and still look natural just like the other people i posted above. just worried that the hair angles they implant wont allow this and the hair will stick up like a sore thumb compared to my native hair/angle. thank you htsoon for posting pics

c4NFjn2.jpg