Has Anyone had a procedure with Dr. Erdogan? Any problems?

Hello everyone,

Doctor Erdogan is in my list of doctors and am considering to see him. Is there anyone here who has had a procedure with him? Could you share your experiences and any problems?

And how did you pay for the procedure?

Edited by milo12

Lol...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Hello Ernie,

I could not find your images. When I click on the link on your profile it gives an error. Interesting.

Uh huh. See my link below buddy

Edited by Ernie

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Lol...

This..

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

How about some pictures ?

That is around the 12th time he has been asked to post pics to help the forum make a recommendation and has refused.

The details why he's not posting any pics are on page 2 and 3 of this thread.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186114-did-your-fue-transplant-accelerate-your-hair-loss-other-regions-2.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186114-did-your-fue-transplant-accelerate-your-hair-loss-other-regions-3.html

As I mentioned in the other thread, it may be a good idea for him to take a break from here for a while.

Otherwise everyone will continue to think what Stig has said is true.

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Hello MrMatt,

Pictures are coming soon. But for now am gathering info about Erdogan. Apprecaite the question.

The last photos I posted of my HT, I used my webcam. The resolution wasn't that great but they got the point across. So post some pictures with your old camera, I would really like to see them as I'm sure so would everyone else.

Hello everyone,

Doctor Erdogan is in my list of doctors and am considering to see him. Is there anyone here who has had a procedure with him? Could you share your experiences and any problems?

And how did you pay for the procedure?

Milo / Taurisrisen

No disrespect to you once again, but I am LMAO at this thread. You do realize that there is a search function on this forum that allows you to search and find the Erdogan patients with their own detailed write-up on their experiences, including pics? If that is too scientific for you, then did you consider using a search engine called GOOGLE?

Goodness me, just when you think you have seen everything.

In all seriousness milo, 12 how long have you been on this site ,how many positive reviews have you read regarding Dr Erodogan I bet plenty, like we all have ,yet you want to go in search for a negative one, if you look hard enough you will find one as we all know even the best Docs have subpar results, if that's the attitude you're going into this ,in my opinion you are not a candidate for hair restoration.

Uh huh. See my link below buddy

Link on your profile still pops an error. Not interested anymore. Have a nice day.

The last photos I posted of my HT, I used my webcam. The resolution wasn't that great but they got the point across. So post some pictures with your old camera, I would really like to see them as I'm sure so would everyone else.

Hello MrMatt,

Appreciate that. Matter of fact I will post my images this week. Will get my neighbor's camera. You know some clinics require high resolution images (although this is not exactly a clinic). But I will submit them. Be honest when you see them though. Thanks MrMatt!

Milo / Taurisrisen

No disrespect to you once again, but I am LMAO at this thread. You do realize that there is a search function on this forum that allows you to search and find the Erdogan patients with their own detailed write-up on their experiences, including pics? If that is too scientific for you, then did you consider using a search engine called GOOGLE?

Hello mav23100gunther,

Yes I have tried google. But results for Erdogan are somewhat old. Plus I don't so much 'net-surfing' or cyber-surfing or whatever you call it now. Laid back myself. Wanted more updated pictures if possible. But I will be more practical and limit my inquiries to a more logical degree.

No disrespect taken but please be patient with me. I am nervous about hair transplantation so I want to make sure I make a good decision. Always good to hear from you mav23100gunther! Will post my images this week as I told MrMatt. Looking forward to your opinion!

In all seriousness milo, 12 how long have you been on this site ,how many positive reviews have you read regarding Dr Erodogan I bet plenty, like we all have ,yet you want to go in search for a negative one, if you look hard enough you will find one as we all know even the best Docs have subpar results, if that's the attitude you're going into this ,in my opinion you are not a candidate for hair restoration.

Hello Mick50,

Good to hear from you. Yes I know now. I am just nervous about transplantation, risks and money involved. I am a bit rash in my postings I admit. So I apologize to you and to the few of the other serious gents in here.

Interesting that you brought up my attitude in my approach to hair transplants. Believe it or not, a hair transplant doctor I saw years ago actually told me the same thing. He said that if I go on making hair the center of my life and nothing else my procedure will not turn out right. And that I may be unhappy with the result.

In that regard I thank you for "correcting" me. Just remember that I am nervous about this whole process. I think a big part of hair transplantation is attitude of acceptance. Thank you sir.

Link on your profile still pops an error. Not interested anymore. Have a nice day.

Hello MrMatt,

Appreciate that. Matter of fact I will post my images this week. Will get my neighbor's camera. You know some clinics require high resolution images (although this is not exactly a clinic). But I will submit them. Be honest when you see them though. Thanks MrMatt!

Hello mav23100gunther,

Yes I have tried google. But results for Erdogan are somewhat old. Plus I don't so much 'net-surfing' or cyber-surfing or whatever you call it now. Laid back myself. Wanted more updated pictures if possible. But I will be more practical and limit my inquiries to a more logical degree.

No disrespect taken but please be patient with me. I am nervous about hair transplantation so I want to make sure I make a good decision. Always good to hear from you mav23100gunther! Will post my images this week as I told MrMatt. Looking forward to your opinion!

Hello Mick50,

Good to hear from you. Yes I know now. I am just nervous about transplantation, risks and money involved. I am a bit rash in my postings I admit. So I apologize to you and to the few of the other serious gents in here.

Interesting that you brought up my attitude in my approach to hair transplants. Believe it or not, a hair transplant doctor I saw years ago actually told me the same thing. He said that if I go on mak ing hair the center of my life and nothing else my procedure will not turn out right. And that I may be unhappy with the result.

In that regard I thank you for "correcting" me. Just remember that I am nervous about this whole process. I think a big part of hair transplantation is attitude of acceptance. Thank you sir.

It wouldn't surprise me at all that a hair transplant doctor

Would say to you that you may be disappointed with the result ,as I have said before hair restoration is not a panacea for the troubles in one's life real or imagined

It's all quite complicated, but with realistic expectations

It can make a nice positive improvement to the quality

Of someone's life.

It wouldn't surprise me at all that a hair transplant doctor

Would say to you that you may be disappointed with the result ,as I have said before hair restoration is not a panacea for the troubles in one's life real or imagined

It's all quite complicated, but with realistic expectations

It can make a nice positive improvement to the quality

Of someone's life.

Hello Mick50,

I completely agree. I have to really learn to accept this. Thanks mick!