Revolutionary Replicel Hair Loss Treatment in 2018?

Those of us that have been waiting years for RepliCel's potentially life-changing treatments for male pattern baldness may have something to cheer about soon. The company's CEO, Lee Buckler posted this video on Facebook yesterday with a small update. Not a lot to go on here but still sounds encouraging.

For a little more background on this future hair loss treatment, see the following blog post from the Hair Loss Learning Center.

Will Replicel's Revolutionary Hair Loss Treatment Debut in 2018?-

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Sounds promising.

Overview:

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I say bring on the hair chaos! :cool:

Just kidding though, it's a good point.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am surprised there is not much buzz on this thread. Members should be hovering around here because this technique, if it becomes viable, would be the best solution for hair loss so far.  I myself have been deferring a transplant since last year in the hope that perhaps in the next few months Replicel would  finally give us this breakthrough. I check the internet every day for the latest update. I wish members would regularly post here with the latest on Replicel.

• 1 month later...