Eyebrow & eyelash transplant done in Australia or America?

hunyul1

I'm interested in these two procedures. There is no where in Australia that performs eyelash transplants unfortunately. I have found one Dr that performs eyebrow transplants however he only has a few before and after photos which is a bit daunting.

I could see a surgeon in the US who performs both however each procedure is around 5k USD. Save and get the eyebrow and eyelash procedure done by a professional such as MD jeffrey epstein in Miami or get the eyebrow procedure done by Dr Johnathan Chan at AHTI? I'm not completely convinced as he does not have a lot of before and after. This would mean I would have to travel outside of Aus but would only need to stay in the US for 2 days or so.

When you look at yourself in the mirror every morning, this is not a procedure you can put a price on.

Everyone I know who has had hair transplants done in Australia, are going to either USA or Europe for repair work. I'm sure if you dig deep enough, the cosmetic industry here would not be much different. If it costs a few grand more, or if you have to fly to the other side of the world, I know what I would do.

Regards

Anthony