Did your FUE transplant accelerate your hair loss in other regions?

David,

The "disharmony" you think is caused by me is actually created by some members accusing me of being a specific person. Despite numerous attempts at respectfully assuring them I am not, they keep accusing me repeatedly which is harassment. Therefore they are the ones causing the disharmony, not me. I have been respectful with everyone even with those who insult me. My posts prove it.

Proof is in the pudding. Show me posts where you say I am causing this disharmony without anyone starting with me. I can post conversations showing my respect to these same members that insult and harass me non-stop. Not once did I insult anyone as I follow forum rules to the letter.

Many times I complained to moderators about the harassment. But my complaints have fallen on deaf ears and they continue to bother me. I do not understand why. Perhaps you can answer this. Also it is incredible that you ask others to report me yet you do not warn those to stop harassing me. Can you explain that also. I would love to hear your explanation.

I should be given the same respect as anyone as I respect everyone. I do not come here to waste my time. I come to learn and get help. If someone needs help or encouragement I do my best within my ability to help them. If I need help I post a question and work cordially with those helping me.

This witch hunt and harassment is unfair and may be unlawful. I will seek advice in this area because I feel my rights are being violated as I am constantly harassed and nothing is done about it by forum managers. I wish it did not have to come down to this. I enjoy this site. But a few members will not stop harassing despite respectfully asking them to stop. And despite respectfully asking the moderators to help me.

Milo,

That's interesting. I don't recall getting any messages from you complaining about anything. On the other hand, I've received several complains about your behavior from others.

Regarding legality, we reserve the right to remove any members that violate our terms of service. All sincere members are welcome to participate as long as they follow these terms and do not cause problems.

My suggestion to anyone that has a problem with Milo's posting habits is to simple ignore his posts.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Milo,

That's interesting. I don't recall getting any messages from you complaining about anything. On the other hand, I've received several complains about your behavior from others.

Regarding legality, we reserve the right to remove any members that violate our terms of service. All sincere members are welcome to participate as long as they follow these terms and do not cause problems.

My suggestion to anyone that has a problem with Milo's posting habits is to simple ignore his posts.

David,

Well I do admit I do not understand why you were not able to receive my complaints. I will look into that. It is strange I agree. So far I have respected the terms of service as my posts prove.

I am trying to work with you. But with all due respect you are not willing to extend your hand. I have gotten nothing but resistance from you and others. I am sure you have read conversations of those harassing me and you simply chose to ignore that. That is unfair. A moderator's responsibility is to prevent disruption not let it continue. Again this is said with all due respect, I am stating facts.

I help others when I can and get help. I always thank those who help me. At times I am not able to convey exactly what I think because of the wording. And I appreciate it when someone corrects me.

All I ask is that we work together instead of against each other. I believe it is for the best.

Edited by milo12

David,

Well I do admit I do not understand why you were not able to receive my complaints. I will look into that. It is strange I agree. So far I have respected the terms of service as my posts prove.

I am trying to work with you. But with all due respect you are not willing to extend your hand. I have gotten nothing but resistance from you and others. I am sure you have read conversations of those harassing me and you simply chose to ignore that. That is unfair. A moderator's responsibility is to prevent disruption not let it continue. Again this is said with all due respect, I am stating facts.

I help others when I can and get help. I always thank those who help me. At times I am not able to convey exactly what I think because of the wording. And I appreciate it when someone corrects me.

All I ask is that we work together instead of against each other. I believe it is for the best.

So that is going to be your major contribution to the Hair Restoration Network Forum? You are going to sue the website and its moderators? (he had mentioned something to that effect in his unedited version)

When the site is down and we can't help others anymore we will be able to thank you. That's very courageous of you...

This is a privately owned and run website, and as anyone who has owned and ran a website knows, having a user account and posting ability on the forum is a granted privilege which users work to keep and not a god given right.

David is 100% right in his assessment as well.

As for harassment you have been the instigator in multiple instances as seen in this very thread where you both attacked veteran forum user HTsoon and also made a veiled threat to him. You have also attacked and called user Stig a troll on multiple occasions for simply disagreeing with you. And you have jumped into threads where I have attempted to help people simply to disagree with me without adding anything further constructive to the thread itself (hijacking threads simply to disagree with people).

Not to mention you have said that multiple HT patients' results (mav23100gunther, aWidowsPeek, David for example) lack density and that they need to consider further procedures to make it look better. As mav23100gunther has stated in this thread, this is insulting as this "advice" comes unsolicited and appears very rude.

Also your posting behavior has as a fact followed the traits of a formerly banned member exactly as described by forum user Stig. Most of the active members simply want to set the record straight.

However, when you have been asked to post your images to show otherwise on at least 10 different occasions (you have been asked by Stig, Ernie, KO, mav23100gunther etc. multiple times) you have constantly refused and also at the same time you have shown anger and aggression towards anyone who makes the same suggestion.

Especially this anger and aggression has been seen towards Stig and HTsoon.

There should be no reason for someone to show such anger and aggression unless what people have been saying is true. So your behavior is making everyone here believe what has been said.

Those are the facts.

It may be a good idea to take some time off from the forum to reassess your behavior here, how your posting trait closely resembles a formerly banned member, and re-evalute possibly posting your photos not to mention to stop causing disruption to the forum in the manner described above.

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Must be because of the old flip phone without a very good camera that you have. Looks like it's not letting you send messages either ;)

David,

Concerning the harassment we talked about, the 2 members above this post, hsrp10 and stig, have posted harassing comments as you can read. I respectfully ask that as a serious and fair moderator I am hoping you are that you seriously curtail their harassment.

This is the disruption you are complaining about that you mistook is coming from me. As you can see I have not addressed them at all. I am having a conversation solely with you as a mature adult. I want to enjoy this site in peace without any abuse. I would appreciate your fairness in this matter. Thank you.

David,

Concerning the harassment we talked about, the 2 members above this post, hsrp10 and stig, have posted harassing comments as you can read. I respectfully ask that as a serious and fair moderator I am hoping you are that you seriously curtail their harassment.

This is the disruption you are complaining about that you mistook is coming from me. As you can see I have not addressed them at all. I am having a conversation solely with you as a mature adult. I want to enjoy this site in peace without any abuse. I would appreciate your fairness in this matter. Thank you.

That statement is absolutely incorrect.

In your unedited version of your post you talked about federal law and how it applies to forums and cyber bullying and harassment and how you were "sorry it had to come to this" but you had to protect yourself.

The rest of my post contains facts (I can go back and post the actual screenshots if you'd like) regarding your behavior and what has transpired here on HRN regarding your case. You can try to manipulate and spin but it will get you nowhere.

And Stig was just making a funny comment.

Accusing people of harassment when it's not harassment is actually a form of harassment in itself.

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)