Hi Szotz_257,

Could you help the community by letting us know how the hair growth looks at 12-months mark ?

12 hours ago, Legend007 said:

He probably got the refund/ repair  gurantee .. n had to hush to up. 

Anyone know if there’s red tape to get the growth guarantee for grafts not growing back 

Perhaps an explanation to this absence would silence the forum. 

3 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Weird how sub par rahal results get quiet real quick 🤔

This isn't a sub par result becuase no result has been shown or reported. 4 months and 3 weeks was his last update and that is hardly an outcome. 

Im not defending the clinic, but to call this particular result subpar really isnt fair IMO. 

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

5 hours ago, Spanker said:

This isn't a sub par result becuase no result has been shown or reported. 4 months and 3 weeks was his last update and that is hardly an outcome. 

Im not defending the clinic, but to call this particular result subpar really isnt fair IMO. 

Tbh I meant to quote this this thread:

my bad, there have been a few on here lately where the results (even though early) have been questionable and all of a sullen the OP disappears, just wondering what’s going on that’s all

22 hours ago, Kvn said:

Anyone ever hear from him?

Yes he had a poor result, got refunded, and moved on with his life...This is a lot more common than we would like to admit. There are no guarantee's in life :(

28 minutes ago, dan26 said:

Yes he had a poor result, got refunded, and moved on with his life...This is a lot more common than we would like to admit. There are no guarantee's in life :(

did u personally hear this from him or is this speculation?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dan26 said:

is he responsive over messages? a direct answer from him would help, being someone who's "apprehensive about doing a larger FUE procedure with this doctor" myself.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Kvn said:

is he responsive over messages? a direct answer from him would help, being someone who's "apprehensive about doing a larger FUE procedure with this doctor" myself.

It's unfortunate ppl don't come back and share what happened for the sake of others. But let's also try and understand all the pain and anguish ppl have ie imagine someone putting all this time, hope and money into a procedure thinking they are going to get their hair back only to be disappointed. When your that down in the dumps a refund on the condition of going ghost is understandably not a bad option.

Edited by dan26