Hi Szotz_257,

Could you help the community by letting us know how the hair growth looks at 12-months mark ?

What is the rahal growth guarantee and how is this poster and others not going through that?

12 hours ago, Legend007 said:

He probably got the refund/ repair  gurantee .. n had to hush to up. 

Anyone know if there’s red tape to get the growth guarantee for grafts not growing back 

Perhaps an explanation to this absence would silence the forum. 

3 hours ago, Aftermath said:

Weird how sub par rahal results get quiet real quick 🤔

This isn't a sub par result becuase no result has been shown or reported. 4 months and 3 weeks was his last update and that is hardly an outcome. 

Im not defending the clinic, but to call this particular result subpar really isnt fair IMO. 

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

5 hours ago, Spanker said:

This isn't a sub par result becuase no result has been shown or reported. 4 months and 3 weeks was his last update and that is hardly an outcome. 

Im not defending the clinic, but to call this particular result subpar really isnt fair IMO. 

Tbh I meant to quote this this thread:

my bad, there have been a few on here lately where the results (even though early) have been questionable and all of a sullen the OP disappears, just wondering what’s going on that’s all