Redhead Result, Dr. Arocha, 3090 FUT

Seeing a patient with red hair that gets a hair transplant isn't very common so we're pleased to show you this result.

This patient came to see Dr. Arocha about his eroding hairline and thinning crown so after extensive consideration he decided to have a FUT with Dr. Arocha and the team from Arocha Hair Restoration. Dr. Arocha harvested 3038 grafts in one procedure and rebuilt this patient's hairline and filled the crown region WITHOUT SHAVING. This is one of the hallmarks of excellent hair transplant results by Dr. Arocha as he never shaves the patient's recipient scalp.

This result is shown 19 months after his procedure.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all, 

I want to provide an update on this patient. The "after" images in this new batch of photos were taken 2 years, 9 months after his procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Seems to be a decent result. That said, before pics are in harsh light with a white background, which will always make hair look thinner. The after pics are in dim light with a dark background, which makes the coverage appear more dense. 

I wish cliics would always use the same conditions for before and after pics to allow for a fair comparison. Recently noted another example (different surgeon) that displayed wet before vs dry after :/

On 1/21/2019 at 2:46 AM, yesplease said:

Seems to be a decent result. That said, before pics are in harsh light with a white background, which will always make hair look thinner. The after pics are in dim light with a dark background, which makes the coverage appear more dense. 

I wish cliics would always use the same conditions for before and after pics to allow for a fair comparison. Recently noted another example (different surgeon) that displayed wet before vs dry after :/

Yesplease, 

We appreciate the feedback, and we are listening to you. We are constantly working to improve the quality of our images to present the most realistic view! Sorry about that!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.