ArochaHair

Redhead Result, Dr. Arocha, 3090 FUT

Seeing a patient with red hair that gets a hair transplant isn't very common so we're pleased to show you this result.

This patient came to see Dr. Arocha about his eroding hairline and thinning crown so after extensive consideration he decided to have a FUT with Dr. Arocha and the team from Arocha Hair Restoration. Dr. Arocha harvested 3038 grafts in one procedure and rebuilt this patient's hairline and filled the crown region WITHOUT SHAVING. This is one of the hallmarks of excellent hair transplant results by Dr. Arocha as he never shaves the patient's recipient scalp.

This result is shown 19 months after his procedure.

Online representative for Dr. Bernard Arocha

Learn more about Hair Transplants in Texas!

Beautiful result ,unusual colour hair I can see why he wanted it restored ,lucky guy, looks great.

David - Moderator:

Thank you David, I really appreciate your kind words, and support. Yes, we too love his great result, but also his palpable enthusiasm and happiness!

I was really curious to see this result because you really don't see a lot of hair transplants on redheads. But not surprising, phenomenal results as usual Dr. Arocha I'm sure he is very happy with his results.

Best wishes,

Bill

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Bill-Managing Publisher,

Thanks Bill, for your kind words, and support. Indeed the patient is thrilled with his results. We are very happy also. This is what it is all about! Happy weekend!

Arocha Team

Hi all, 

I want to provide an update on this patient. The "after" images in this new batch of photos were taken 2 years, 9 months after his procedure.

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Before:

original.jpeg

After:

original.jpeg

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

On 1/10/2019 at 9:26 PM, Triple7 said:

Very nice result

Thank you, Triple7!

Representative and Patient Educator for: Dr. Bernardino A. Arocha, Coalition Member. I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are mine.

Seems to be a decent result. That said, before pics are in harsh light with a white background, which will always make hair look thinner. The after pics are in dim light with a dark background, which makes the coverage appear more dense. 

I wish cliics would always use the same conditions for before and after pics to allow for a fair comparison. Recently noted another example (different surgeon) that displayed wet before vs dry after :/

On 1/21/2019 at 2:01 AM, VicTNYC said:

Nice and natural looking result, well done!

Thank you, VicTNYC!!!

On 1/21/2019 at 2:46 AM, yesplease said:

Seems to be a decent result. That said, before pics are in harsh light with a white background, which will always make hair look thinner. The after pics are in dim light with a dark background, which makes the coverage appear more dense. 

I wish cliics would always use the same conditions for before and after pics to allow for a fair comparison. Recently noted another example (different surgeon) that displayed wet before vs dry after :/

Yesplease, 

We appreciate the feedback, and we are listening to you. We are constantly working to improve the quality of our images to present the most realistic view! Sorry about that!