Jump to content
Karthikeyan1987

4000 follicular unit or 2200 grafts -hair transplation result

Recommended Posts

Hi friends, i am Karthikeyan,age 30 from india,tamilnadu.i did my hair transplantation surgery on 25/12/2015 by dr.kapil dua and his team at ak clinics Bangalore(extended clinic name of kosmoderma skin and hair clinic).

 

I would like to express my views about my hair transplantation surgery in this blog.

 

After completion of one year post op,i am not happy with the result and noticed poor density.initially i met with dr.kapil dua thru Skype about my hair transplantation surgery. he suggested to go for 4000 hair follicular unit ,which means that around 2200 grafts to cover front hair line.on day of surgery and one year post op,i don't feel any discomfort.

 

But result wise i am very disappointed. Herewith i attached before and after photo. I gained below 50% results.i lost my money,harvested hairs at back side,more than that l lost my one year priceless time.who will give all those things.

 

I think,this bad result due to only 30-40% of work done by dr.kapil dua and remaining 70-60 % of work done by his team or technician. hair implants 100% done by technician.on the whole which yields poor result.

 

I had seen my hair growth monthly wise.after completion of 7 th month,i met with dr.kapil dua on skype about hair transplantation growth. i expressed my views. he said that "your hair growth is good and you have full of hairs".i said that" density wise i am not happy".doctor said that"you have to wait for another 4or 5 months for better result.today it is 13 month,pl see the result.

 

Thereafter, i don't want to contact with doctor.

 

Actually hair transplantation is a good technique,but in the bad hands,my story will be the result.

 

Dear Friends,do lot of research and decide doctor without considering ads.

 

I am not recommended, dr.kapil dua for hair trasplation surgery based on my experience.

 

i need your support.

 

Finally, thanks for this network , opportunity to share my feelings and thought.

 

Thanks and regards karthikeyan.

IMG_20170126_232353.thumb.jpg.a5e1deacf2d2ff004900b91bcf344c40.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-27-00-25-47_com.yahoo.mobile.client.android.mail_1485457112739.thumb.jpg.cdb51372d0b2af2d11ef1877bbacaff4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This does not look good. Do you have any pics before the procedure? Or is one before the procedure and one 13 months after?


1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

 

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the second terrible result that I have seen this Doctor butcher in the last month. I hope he can be kicked off the recommended list asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Dr Tejinder Bhatti has been repairing a lot of what Dr Dua has screwed up. Dr Bhatti is also capable of using Body hair so for repair I would say he is the best. Also, I really do feel you need to take responsibility and do research. If you just searched on this forum you would have have found cases of Dr Dua and Dr Bhatti. The most important thing before getting an HT is to learn learn learn and then ask ask ask. Rushing into it the best way to guarantee a disaster. You should have asked Dr Dua about how much he would do and how much technicians would do and then compare his involvement to other surgeons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i really feel for you. Hope everything will turn out well. Moderators should you maybe talk to Dr Dua? There is a lot of people complaining.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep seeing messages popping up everywhere though saying that everyone should book with him as he is one of the best in the world...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I keep seeing messages popping up everywhere though saying that everyone should book with him as he is one of the best in the world...

 

Best in the world? Who says that? Even if he was the best doctor in the world he can have a failure. What separates a bad doctor from a good one is how they respond when things go badly not by the result

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi friends, i am Karthikeyan,age 30 from india,tamilnadu.i did my hair transplantation surgery on 25/12/2015 by dr.kapil dua and his team at ak clinics Bangalore(extended clinic name of kosmoderma skin and hair clinic).

 

I would like to express my views about my hair transplantation surgery in this blog.

 

After completion of one year post op,i am not happy with the result and noticed poor density.initially i met with dr.kapil dua thru Skype about my hair transplantation surgery. he suggested to go for 4000 hair follicular unit ,which means that around 2200 grafts to cover front hair line.on day of surgery and one year post op,i don't feel any discomfort.

 

But result wise i am very disappointed. Herewith i attached before and after photo. I gained below 50% results.i lost my money,harvested hairs at back side,more than that l lost my one year priceless time.who will give all those things.

 

I think,this bad result due to only 30-40% of work done by dr.kapil dua and remaining 70-60 % of work done by his team or technician. hair implants 100% done by technician.on the whole which yields poor result.

 

I had seen my hair growth monthly wise.after completion of 7 th month,i met with dr.kapil dua on skype about hair transplantation growth. i expressed my views. he said that "your hair growth is good and you have full of hairs".i said that" density wise i am not happy".doctor said that"you have to wait for another 4or 5 months for better result.today it is 13 month,pl see the result.

 

Thereafter, i don't want to contact with doctor.

 

Actually hair transplantation is a good technique,but in the bad hands,my story will be the result.

 

Dear Friends,do lot of research and decide doctor without considering ads.

 

I am not recommended, dr.kapil dua for hair trasplation surgery based on my experience.

 

i need your support.

 

Finally, thanks for this network , opportunity to share my feelings and thought.

 

Thanks and regards karthikeyan.

 

Really sorry that this happened to you. Was it 4000 grafts? FUT or FUE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×