minoxidil regime/timetable

Wwiizzkkiidd24

soo... im back haha and although I shaved my head I'm in a catch 22 situation. I'm finding shaving my hair and living like this is ok u can deal with it but with that being said I'm still thinking of doing something about it mainly because I have all these miniaturised hairs on my head so I'm thinking it might be worth trying to wake these suckers up with minox. i know it's not as potent as finasteride but I'm not willing to take that so minoxidil will have to do.

can anyone suggest how I'd go about fitting minoxidil into a regime or timetable.

and also what's the difference between kirkland minoxidil and regular minoxidil that you get from the UK.

What NW are you? Have you any pics to show us?

Min has it's limitations & may help in holding onto what you got short term but only the strongest hair will survive & the weak ones will just die off especially the first 4 months.

Min & Fin which maybe effective for a lot of guys but at the end of the day all these medications do is prolong the MPB process but my assessment is that Fin is more effective & last longer but as you well know it can come with a heavy price with risky sides.

So bottom line is that Min may help some but very limited short term & long term I wouldn't hold my breath.

Kirkland is a genetic & Rogain is a branded but both carry the same ingredients.

Foam seem to be the main choice as its not as greasy to use.

normally people use it twice a day morning & night about a hr before you get your head down.

I'm not really sure what nw iam as I'm a diffuse thinner so it's all over the scalp. weirdly though I've still got some of my hairline on the right and a sort of recessing look on the left. as for pictures the camara doesnt pick up what the naked eye can see so it just looks like there's nothing there but what I'm seeing and feeling is a different story. so thats why I'm thinking of starting something at least even if it's minoxidil. I know you can't beat finasteride but like I said in my earlier post I'm not willing to give that a go because of the side affects it's just not worth the risk for me personally.

ok so kirkland minox is just the same as normal minox it's just two different companies..

I just want a time table or how people fit it into there day to day basis. wake up say 6am go work come home have a bath/shower then apply it at 6pm or something. I'm just trying to figure out how I'd fit this into my day to day basis. does it have to be 12 hour each time or can it be over or under the the time fram.

Had been using Rogaine foam for a while. Decided to try Kirkland to save $. Wound up taking it back for full refund. I found it to be very greasy. Did not like it at all. I'm sure it works just as well.

Forgot to add; I only use once a day, before going to bed. After two years can tell you it's been very helpful. Ever notice how shampoo bottles always say to use twice?..well duh, they want to sell more product!! Yes, studies used it twice daily but there was no once-a-day arm for comparison.

hi, yeah kirkland minoxidil is a fare bit cheaper then the normal minoxidil high is why I was asking is there any difference but I guess there just the same just different brands which is good as long as they do the second thing it's all good. I'm not to worriedo about grease as I shave my hair to a #2 grade. if it does grow my miniaturised hair I have maybe I might grow it out a bit but I'm honestly not to fussed the way it is now I would just like to wake these suckers up if I can.

I am also thinking about using it once a day as two times a day seems to be a bit to much and it would be hard to stick by.

also can people touch my hair or say I got a girl sleeping round do I tell her not to touch my pillow because you know girls love to do that lol