Who is Steven Seagal's Hair Doctor?

"Hair in a Can," at least in the very front in the movies I've seen on cable recently.

Rest not sure, probably one of the LA doctors.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Man.....his hair looks the worst. Its likely dermamatch (gives it the chalky look) and topic plus a transplant. You don't want your hair to look that dense, it's just not natural at all.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Administrators

Looks like a toupee to me not a hair system but a 90's toupee. The hairline looks glued on absolutely horrendous.

BVPe4ZC.jpg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Man.....his hair looks the worst. Its likely dermamatch (gives it the chalky look) and topic plus a transplant. You don't want your hair to look that dense, it's just not natural at all.

I can understand why you would say that. But I actually like it. Granted I too do feel like there is something else going on other than hair transplants under the hood. Though I wish I knew what.

Looks like a toupee to me not a hair system but a 90's toupee. The hairline looks glued on absolutely horrendous.

BVPe4ZC.jpg

Agreed, looks horrible plus he's spraying hair paint on top of whatever it is, wig or bad HT.:rolleyes:

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Yea the lid may look a little artificial, but these moves are genuine...

Steven-Seagal-dancing.gif

Knowing Seagal, he probably thinks that chick wants him, lol. Not with that dead cat on your head buddy. Smh...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Hey HLS2015,

Initially it seemed like Milo was admiring the "thick density" of Segal's "HT" and the initial posts were simply pointing out it that it wasn't really the case.

The later posts were just being silly I think.

I have a low tolerance for mean spirited posts, and I don't think this one crossed any major boundaries. Plus he's known as a tough guy celeb I don't think he'll lose any sleep over it.

Might also help him to seek out a more natural solution, and he also has the face and jawline where he could just shave it anyway.

go dense or go home

hsrp10 said:
Hey HLS2015,

Initially it seemed like Milo was admiring the "thick density" of Segal's "HT" and the initial posts were simply pointing out it that it wasn't really the case.

The later posts were just being silly I think.

I have a low tolerance for mean spirited posts, and I don't think this one crossed any major boundaries. Plus he's known as a tough guy celeb I don't think he'll lose any sleep over it.

Might also help him to seek out a more natural solution, and he also has the face and jawline where he could just shave it anyway.

Agreed, I don't think anyone crossed any boundaries (IMO). Suffering from hair loss doesn't mean you have let people fall into the trap of bad hair.

My thoughts on baldness are the following solutions:

1. Shave it if you can be happy

2. meds

3. Conservative natural transplant

4. Good hair system

In that other of preference. If I can help prevent and decision that deviates from that, I'll speak up. If I knew him, I'd tell him it's not good and help him work it out.

Also, this forum really should be for people looking for information. If compassion is supporting advising someone to get a bad transplant or toupee then it should take a back seat to honest evaluation.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I liked most of Steven Seagal's movies, but his hair looks as ridiculous as his dancing. Evidently he doesn't know, so someone should tell him.

It is also a shame a person in such a discipline sport as martial arts would let his self become so "fat & sassy"

I don't think anyones being nasty on this thread. If Seagal was a member here and not a celebrity granted the tone of thread would prob be a bit different. Lets face it he aint reading this.

If i was sporting a look like he is at the moment. I know id appreciate a good friend saying that i looked ridiculous and had a bag of shit on my head.. Thats what friends do as they don't want to see you look a fool..

I think thats probably the message coming through on the thread.. We would all be the first to compliment him if he had a good situation going on like we do other celebs like Matthew Mcconaughey etc.

BVPe4ZC.jpg

As someone who has used both Dermatch and hair fibers I can recognize it when I see it. Dermatch for sure, with the black marking on the skin at the front of the hair line.