Styling product recommendations post HT? light as possible

Hi all, recently as I have grown my hair longer and longer it has become harder to manage. I use a leave in conditioner on it a Shea Butter one which is great but I have started to need to use more and more to control my hair. Unfortunately the more product any of us use the thinner the hair looks. I'm wondering if there is any type of product/conditioner out there which can control hair but also still look dry and fuller. The alternative is cutting the hair a lot shorter, requiring less product to control but losing the density illusion you get when hair is longer. Any ideas?

Hi all, recently as I have grown my hair longer and longer it has become harder to manage. I use a leave in conditioner on it a Shea Butter one which is great but I have started to need to use more and more to control my hair. Unfortunately the more product any of us use the thinner the hair looks. I'm wondering if there is any type of product/conditioner out there which can control hair but also still look dry and fuller. The alternative is cutting the hair a lot shorter, requiring less product to control but losing the density illusion you get when hair is longer. Any ideas?

Have you considered the idea of using aloe vera styling gel?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians