Dr Sahar Nadimi

mystere27

Greetings all,

I went on consults with Bosley, Dr Konior, and another back in 2008. Dr Konior's reputation speaks for itself and I have finally decided now is the time to go ahead and get a transplant (FUT) for 2500 grafts on the front to restore my hairline.

I had a consultation at Dr Konior's office with his apprentice, Dr Sahar Nadimi this week. She will be the one performing my transplant. Has anyone had any experiences with her in terms of surgery? I cannot find any mention of her in these forums so I decided to post and pose the question.

I'm looking for some solid evidence and some first-hand experiences with her techniques, etc. Dr Konior is booked for the rest of this year and I know his results and record are impeccable.

Thanks

If you decide to go with her I believe you will be the very first on the forum. Internet search for RealSelf etc doesn't turn up any HT cases as well.

She specializes in female hair restoration and hairline lowering, did you ask her how many FUT procedures she has done (I'm guessing you're doing FUT) and how long she has been doing surgeries for?

Considering who she is training under she could be the next upcoming super star.

But the "unknown" factor is there. My biggest question would be how much of the surgery will be supervised or overseen by Dr. K?

I saw her in the office when I was there recently btw but didn't have a chance to speak with her unfortunately.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Any updates here? Assuming she's a budding Konior/quasi-Konior, going with her now before her prices rise could be a good deal (I don't actually know her current prices). I doubt she does not at least have potential with Konior backing her. I have a consultation set up with her in the near future.

• 7 months later...
Greetings all,

I went on consults with Bosley, Dr Konior, and another back in 2008. Dr Konior's reputation speaks for itself and I have finally decided now is the time to go ahead and get a transplant (FUT) for 2500 grafts on the front to restore my hairline.

I had a consultation at Dr Konior's office with his apprentice, Dr Sahar Nadimi this week. She will be the one performing my transplant. Has anyone had any experiences with her in terms of surgery? I cannot find any mention of her in these forums so I decided to post and pose the question.

I'm looking for some solid evidence and some first-hand experiences with her techniques, etc. Dr Konior is booked for the rest of this year and I know his results and record are impeccable.

Thanks

did you go through with your procedure w dr nadimi?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...