Surgeon recommendations for BHT eyebrow reconstruction

ulko

Hi,

I have a small scar in the middle of my eyebrow that I'm looking to correct. Specifically, I'm looking to do a BHT with hair that has matching growth patterns to the already existing eyebrow hair, since I would really like to avoid the necessity of trimming the transplants. I would love to hear from anyone who has undergone a similar procedure or has any recommendations as to which doctor to choose. I live in Europe and would of course prefer a clinic in the vicinity, but I don't mind travelling overseas if there is any difference in the quality of the work being done (after all, I will be stuck with this implant for the rest of my life, so I don't really mind the price tag).

Thanks!

Thanks for your suggestion, Timothy! Dr. Umar seems to be a seasoned BHT surgeon. There seems to be only one, quite low-res before/after picture of an eyebrow transplant on his webpage, however, why I'm a bit hesitant.

Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Devroye's eyebrow work? He has posted some admittedly impressive before/after shots on his webpage, although none is reconstructive. Location wise, he would probably be my best option.