Is Dr. Erdogan the king of hair transplants?

Look the man in post above he had 2000 grafts and seams that he can comb the hair as he wants. And I have less thin hair than him and erdogan tell me 4000-4500 grafts....

Yes he does seem to have a great result. I don't know how harsh of lighting conditions the picture is but he does seem to be very happy with the results. If you have 4000 hairs transplanted into the crown area you should never need another transplant again. Asmed prepares you for further hair loss. Hair loss is going to happen whether we like it or not. Their is no magic pill to make it stop. Fin only works in some cases, and slows down in others. By having more grafts done, the likelihood of needing another is slim. And he does produce great results. He has hundreds if not a thousand testimonials on his website as well as this forum. His results speak for themselves.

This picture is of my hair. I have not had any hair transplants done. But some might say I have a full head of hair. This shows what can be done with the correct lighting. If you look at my profile picture it shows I'm probably a norward III or worse.

IMG_1692.JPG.da48d38d7b9a03e297757ec0afa9eb39.JPG

I have contacted them twice and according to his agent, he doesn't wana do the surgery on me. starting my donar area is weak, what non sense. IF you just wana perform on easy eases, what's the point.

All his patients are white Caucasians man.I haven't seen a single asian or black patient.

What you on about? Most of his patients are Turkish and Italian. I had 2 surgeries with him. First time 2400 and second for 2490. People say he quotes high number. He has state of the art tools to assess the donor and the hair required to give an acceptable result. Plus I'm asian!

What you on about? Most of his patients are Turkish and Italian. I had 2 surgeries with him. First time 2400 and second for 2490. People say he quotes high number. He has state of the art tools to assess the donor and the hair required to give an acceptable result. Plus I'm asian!

Yaz89 I have followed both your HT journeys and your result helped me choose Asmed. I'm scheduled to go in at the end of this month. I was quoted 4000-4500.

Yaz89 I have followed both your HT journeys and your result helped me choose Asmed. I'm scheduled to go in at the end of this month. I was quoted 4000-4500.

Good luck to you mate. I wish you well

He seems like a very competent surgeon just don't bother asking for a small procedure like a FUT scar fill in as his team says the same thing another person posted on this tread - your donor is too low. I have been quoted as having 2500 - 3000 grafts left after my two FUTs so it just seems like an excuse. Anyway I assume most people here want at least 2000 grafts so I would say go to him if he accepts you.

I'm not going to categorically state anything either way about the issue of using too many grafts but I will make reference to the case cited earlier in this thread.

Remember, not all NW 2s are created equal and this PT had his hair brushed forward to disguise his loss. He also had decidedly weak temple points which appear to have been fully restored or at least heavily augmented.The patient also had fine hair and thus, would inevitably require more grafts.

The area transplanted is quoted @ 60cm, meaning that the transplanted density should be (based on the graft count) somewhere in the region of 62cm2. To me, that does not seem particularly excessive for a patient with fine hair seeking a relatively aggressive restoration. I am certain I have seen results from other much less maligned clinics at similar densities.

• 7 months later...
The main complaint about high graft placement is the risk of permanent shock loss. If it weren't for shock loss there wouldn't be so many complaints surrounding shock loss. Sadly there's a give and take when it comes to high hair density from transplants. The higher the density the higher the risk for shock loss. At the moment there's no proven solution to circumvent this.

Personally I want lots of grafts. But I also have to be careful that I don't get too many which may put me in a bad situation where the surrounding healthy hairs don't grow anymore.

Ran accross this thread searching for info on Erdogan

This is an Interesting thread for me since I'm seriously considering using Erdogan as my first choice ?

I'm choosing the guy based on the fact that his results seem constantly impressive and so is his pricing and for all my searching I really havn't been able to find any negative reviews at all on the guy are there any ?

So if there is any shock loss issue associated with his particular and his high graph count HT's I havn't been able to find any ?

coz to me the high graph count HT hair lines he does look pretty dame good

That being said No one wants to waste there donor hair or there money

Maybe someone more knowledgeable then me can look at my loss progression pictures I just posted here and give me some alternative options ?