Expectations Exceeded with Dr. Bhatti

ABPositive

I am not the kind of person who usually writes testimonials because to be honest nowadays hardly anything exceeds one's expectations. But that is certainly not the case if you are dealing with Dr. Bhatti.

I am sure you can already make out that I am extremely happy with my hair graft results. I got around 3000 grafts done. Procedure was painless and hasslefree. I followed doctor's instructions religiously regarding the post op care and have had fantastic results. I literally got back the hairline I had lost as a kid because of an accident and then the 30 odd stitches on my head that followed. For the first time in my life I can now keep my hair short with out worrying about it looking weird because of the stitches scars. I am extremely thankful to people who took time out to post reviews about Dr. Bhatti alongwith their progress, which is what prompted me to go to Chandigarh from Mumbai to get the FUE done. I am glad I made that choice.

Besides the effectiveness of the procedure, another thing worth mentioning is the warmth one experiences at Darling Buds. From pick up, to arranging room, to even carrying your stuff post op (I had gone alone), to making sure that you are most comfortable with room, food etc, the whole experience is just overwhelming. The staff, be it the driver who comes to pick you up or the staff at the clinic, are all really nice people and treat you with care and respect. And for someone like me that is very important. In fact that is the reason why I did not want to get the FUE done in Mumbai.

If you're looking for an overall great experience and at a very fair price (In Mumbai it was costing me more than double) and a continued support that you can count on, I would recommend none other than Dr. Bhatti. He is a brilliant doctor and and equally nice human being. I am writing this so I can maybe help someone just like I was helped by the reviews written by some good fellows.

IMG_20170117_120544.thumb.jpg.c093f2dab0a8e735485572157faae76c.jpg

IMG_20170117_120601_01.thumb.jpg.bc5974e1fd54708a19dedfbad0640321.jpg

IMG_20170117_120547.thumb.jpg.4d0577c073f62019ab000b2f64434847.jpg